CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

OMG! Kreativ Blogger?

Kreativ Blogger Award

I hereby would like to say Thank You To Nano for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it. It motivate me much more to blog more often even though all i blog about is my daily life activity, going through the ups and down of being a regular teenager. Struggling to get through hard obstacles in my life. Thanks Nano :)

The winner of the contest may put the logo at his/her blog.
  • Put a link to the person who you got the award from
  • nominate six blogs
  • put a link to the blogs
  • leave a message for your nominees

And my nominees are:

Rara (Cause of her touching words)

Ak Amir Reza (Cause of his amazing shots)

Tikah (Her amazing support and busy lifestyle)

Isa (His liberal thinking)

Mike (his amazing English verbs)

Amal Izzati (Her fabulous lifestyle in UK)

Anyway about my day today, didn't do much cause again, we only have one lecture through out the entire day therefore i spent my entire day chillin with my friends.

Bh, i'm out, i'm kinda beat.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: