CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy

Alright, let me recap the things i've done for the last couple of days. Saturday, yes finally.. i'm so excited cause i've got to see si Alif. Yay! we did talked that day and spent some time but not much cause we're both are so busy jua. I did asked him if he would like to go out with me last Saturday night but unfortunately he couldn't cause he promised his cousin that they would play Futsal somewhere di JKR kali, i'm not so sure jua then kan i asked him again what he'll be doing on Sunday cause i need to someone to accompany me to look for some stuff but again he couldn't, this time it's because he need to attand two family function from both sides of his parents. But this is the funny part of this incident, he was so worried and stressing it out to me that "mir, it's true, nda ku nipu..banar!" and i was like "ha, when did i ever doubt you my friend" seriously, i'am. I trust ia alot and i respect him.


In the afternoon, me and both of my girlfriends, Shidah & Fylah bawa jogging di Bukit Shahbandar, erk, its been a while i haven't jog bah, iatah kajar-kajar kaki saya jogging ah but it was a good exercise. Right after that i went and took and short nap. Since Alif couldn't accompany me that night so i asked my old friend si Asyraf to danganikan aku jalan. Fortunately his willing. We went to the Empire to watch the movie Death Race around 9pm. While kami di sana, DPMM and his wife together with his entourage was also there, but i don't know what movie are they watching plang.


Sunday, hem.. i didn't do much other than just staied at home, but my friend Mike did drop by to watch some dvd together. So, we watched a few DVDS together. I must say jua, Haiya Mike, why in the world did you bought all those horror movies, i'm still shacking up eh. Now i know, Mike likes horror movies. To be honest i don't really like horror movies cause they tent to freak me out and alter my sleeping pattern.


Monday, quite a busy day for me since yesterday was the first day for our OSCE revision. Yes people. OSCE examination is back and yes, it will be held this Thursday. I really need to study eh cause i didn't do well on my last OSCE where i did slightly poor therefore i really need to pass this next OSCE examination. What really struck me was that CPR will be include in this next OSCE although we did CPR procedure in our first OSCE. I did pass my first OSCE scoring a B grade in my CPR but this time i'm not sure if i could maintain that grade cause to be with you guys, i'm having trouble remembering the steps. Yes it true, it been a while since i practised my CPR skills since the last OSCE, and i bet, most of my colleague also forgot the proper steps in performing the right CPR.


Last Monday, we did revised on CPR, I.O Chart, Neubaolizer and Nasogastric feeding. I seriously think that CPR, I.O Chart and Nasogastric feeding are the ones that have a high chance of coming out for the exam since these are the ones that been stress about by out tutors especially CPR and I.O chart.


Today, well, today we didn't do much, as usual jua but today we revised on Fleet Enema, Filling the Clinical Chemistry Form and Eye Drops. This time, i think, Filling the clinical Chemistry Form and Eye Drops are the ones yg bakal kana keluarkan cause Cikgu Faridah Hani really stress about asking us to properly fill the clinical form and picking the right testube for each blood investigation. About Eye Drops, well, Teacher Yusrita accidently exposed to us that the procedure will be in Station 1 during the OSCE. In the afternoon, adui, we're so bored and exhausted therefore we started doing this (the picture below) hehe, so jobless jua sudah tu.


Alright, that would be all but before i forget, i would like to say "Happy Birthday To My Good Friend Muhammad Bin Dato Paduka Hj Othman" I wish you long live of happiness, joyfulness and achieve such an amazing accomplishment in your life and bro, get well soon k so that we can cruse sama-sama celebrating your birthday.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: