CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Domilina

Happy Birthday To Domilina
May Allah Bless You With Amazing Accomplishment, Long Live of Joyfulness & Happiness.
Amin!!


Domi, Ayu, Eve & Helen (their trying to buat the word "LOVE" i think)

Photo is courtesy of Eve's

Alright, about my today activity, well nothing much going on, as usual ja until lunch time. During lunch time, i was having my lunch with my friend, Yousri, Hj Rafi, Filah & Honey. Shidah was out cause she has to accompany her mom buat baju raya kali. Antah lah, i'm not really sure jua. That is what i've been told plang. Anyway, we went to Sumbangsih Food Centre. Um, i think it is a food centre now, correct me if i'm wrong ah about the place, i'm having doubts what to call it.

While we're busy eating and cracking up lame jokes, i somehow noticed that my hair was a bit wet, cause i remembered it wasn't wet when we arrived there but then suddenly i realised that my hair kana bom oleh this damn birds yg flying all over the place. *Bad Luck eh!* *yeah, now i'm hating birds and binatang-binatang yg sewaktu dengannya* The reason why i hate this kind of species is because their DISGUSTING!!! ia poop pat rambut ku and pat baju ku, shit eh.. Motherfucker tah banar, my happy and hypo active mood turned sour and moody. Yes, i was in a bad mood all afternoon tadi but i tried not to show it infront of my coursemate cause it won't be perfessional. Remember Legals & Ethics on Perfessionalism you guys ehehe :P (iatah masa nya kan practise apa yg kana ajar ni)

Right after my afternoon class ended, i headed straight home and had a shower. Glad that my hair is now clean from all the unwanted micro-organism. I spent half and hour washing my hair inside the bathroom and i'am still wondering whether it is clean enough or not. I guess if i'm still not satisfied with the result, then it's time to hit the saloon.

Bh I'm out, kan berehat ku lu.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: