CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

From nothing to sleeping?

Actually i was planing to go out with my bestfriend today. I did called him around 9am this morning, asking him whether he would like to go out with me in the afternoon right after the Jumaat prayer. But unfortunately he can't cause he needs to study for his test on Mental Health illness tomorrow morning. I mean, talked about Mental Health illness, trust me you guys, this is one of the most difficult subject in the field.

Tho' i don't really know how tough the subject can be but based on what i've heard from my own seniors and tutors them self, this subject is the hardest one and to be honest with you guys, i don't know whether i would be able to do well in the subject for the next semester. Yes, i'll be learning all about Mental Health illness in the next semester. Erk!, thinking about it makes me dizzy already.

Anyway, since my bestfriend is not available for today, so i guess i'm gonna cancel any plans i have for today and just stay in my room while watching DVDS. Well, that was the plan until my mom knocked my door and asked me whether i could take her to the supermarket and do some shopping with her. Um, wait, its not shopping, i prefer its groceries shopping kali. AAA, lantak lah, i don't really know what to call it.

Right after some shopping with my mother, i headed back to my bedroom and continued what i was doing until i felt a sleep. Yes, today i did nothing other than just sleep..sleep..and sleep.

Alright, that would be all.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: