CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Night Out

Yesterday right after i finished updating this blog, Alif text message me, asking me whether i'am free cause he wants to take me out for a dinner. Hesitantly i said "i'am free for the night if he wants to take me out" He also told me that he needed my help finding a mask for our cultural night event which will be held tomorrow night. Oh yeah, my friend Yousri did managed to get me a really nice mask but unfortunately my little nephew broke it when he was playing with it *aiyah* therefore i'm gonna need a new one. (Nyasal ku ampaikan atas meja di living room atu)

So i went to fetch Alif over at his place around 8pm. We started looking for the mask, as far as i know, most of the MJ students are getting their mask at this place somewhere in Batu Besurat area, at some store called The Little M. So me and Alif went there lah to check it out. While we were there, we bumped into some of our Seniors and Juniors, *yes, people, we're all looking for mask like a buch of kids, how silly are we kan?* Tho' despite of all the silliness, we all did find a suitable mask for our self including me and Alif. But sorry guys i'm not going to reveal it yet, i'll show it to you guys in the next post alright? Ehehe. Anyway, while Alif was busy looking for his mask, i found this silly hat somewhere at the store, i think its a joker hat or something. I decided to take a picture of me wearing it. So what do you guys think? *i just put it on trying to be silly cause of the stress level i'm having trying to look for the damn mask*

Right after the short trip to the store, Alif decided to eat at one of our favorite hot spot which was WyWy Lambak. We went there and ordered a few meal and just ate. Alif didn't ate much cause he wants to loose some weight. (Takut nya baju attachment nya nda muat, since he'll be doing his clinical attachment soon) As for me? well i just ate and ate until my stomach is full. As a result, i'm starting to feel sleepy. *antah, aku if lampau kenyang, i tent to be sleepy and then felt a sleep right after that* Alif did warn me not to eat much cause he knows what might happened if i ate too much. I guess i've learned the lesson now, haven't i?

Since my condition wasn't that fit, Alif starts to worry. He suddenly pack his laptop and tell me, "Alright, let's go home, you're starting to be sleepy, and i think you should rest for now" But his worriness didn't just stop there, right after i drop him off at his place, he asked me to be careful and beg me not to drive fast and also he asked me to called him once i arrived home safely. *Adui, i feel so guilty for making him so worried about me* but no worries, i did managed to arrived home safely and did told Alif that i arrived home safely as he wants me to be. :)
Anyway, about me today activity?, hem... let's see, there's nothing interesting to be share but i did went to my cousin house in Kg Penanjung Tutong with my mom for a visit and went back home around noon. After that, i just did a few of my normal routine like washing my car and cleaning my room, read a few books and did a few revising on my studies. That's all.
With Love: Amirul


0 comments: