CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jobless thingy

Today, we didn't do much. Our first lesson was Chest Injuries taught by Sir Hj Zuffry. The session was alright for me, Sir Hj Zuffry did a wonderful job by explaining to us all about the topic step by step. I really prefer this type of teaching method cause it helps us to easily understand all about the topic rather than going through it in one go.

While i was focusing on the lecture, my friend Zahir hand me this piece of paper which content "Eh, elaun keluar sudah, apa kau beli?" i was really suprise when i found out that our allowance for this month is finally released by the MOE. Seriously, i'am kinda broke bah sudah jua. Perfect timing i suppose. Alright back to the session, the session ended 15 minutes before ten. (See? talked about money, people easily loose their focus on something)

While i was packing my stuff and getting ready for my tea break, i remembered what Zahir and Uncle Ahmad told me this morning when i was walking into the classroom. They told me that we'll be having only ONE lecture for today which is sooo freakin' amazing. Freedom!!! *i was a bit tired jua bah tadi, i really need my rest* I leave the college around 11am and went straight home.


Once i arrived home, i headed straight to my bedroom and took a nap. *GosH* that was the best nap i ever had in years. Thankfully i managed to woke up on time before 2pm cause i really have to go back to the college and sign the attendance. I did arrived at the college right on time to sign the attendance thingy. Right after i signed the attendance suddenly, our coordinator Teacher Arihati text message me, asking me to come over to her office and help her do some of the attendance completion using Microsoft Excel. I did went to her office and help her to do the task eventhough i don't really know how to use Exel but what the heck, lantak saja lah, salah delete ja. Ehehehe :P


While i was there, Daniel walked in, questioning teacher Arihati either he could use her printer to print some of the student council paper work. While he was there, i took the opportunity to get our Cultural Night Ceremony ticket. A ceremony which will be held this coming Saturday night (9/8/2008). I did found the perfect outfit to go for the ceremony but i still haven't found the right mask for the event since the theme for the event is Masquerade (Night of Fusion). Alif did get his ticket already and i did asked him to accompany me to the event, *i don't want to drive alone to the college at night bh, soo spooky bh, plus.....having a company makes it more fun and exciting* I really hope he won't cancel on me this time. I'm really looking forward to it bah.

To sum it all over, today is the most jobless day of my life.

I also would like to CONGRATULATE my good friend Melina Bte Jaini sal finally completing her degree course in Cardiff University United Kingdom. I can't really remember what is her course but never the less, from the bottom of my heart i would like to say CONGRATULATION to you my friend.


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: