CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Post OSCE

Alhamdulilah, my OSCE is over but i don't really know how well i did during the OSCE. As i expected CPR is out for the second time but thank god i managed to pull it together and succeed the procedure within' the 5 minutes given. Other questions includes I.O Chart, Filling The Clinical Chemistry Form together with the correct testube needed for each blood investigation, Nasograstric Feeding and Eye Drop.

I think i did alright with all of the procedures except on Nasogastric Feeding, unfortunately i couldn't finished the procedure within' 5 minutes, i still can't remember what the hell was i saying during the procedure, i just couldn't stop talking but i don't really know what am i saying at that time, sampaikan Bro Ak Ismail pun wonder in the next station, lisenting to the crap i'm saying about Nasogastric feeding. He even came up to me after the OSCE saying this "eh, mir, apa saja yg kau cakapkan kan masa NG (Nasogastric) atu kan, aku elaborate about the procedure nda jua panjang mcm kau, it's like u can't stop talking, were you nervous?" I answered him straight away, "aue bro, nervous ku, nda gi betantu bh aku ah" But i'm not the only one who's having problem with the NG thing, turns out most of my entire classmate are having trouble with their Nasogasrtic procedure.

It is quite funny cause we seriously thought we'll be having problem with our CPR and not with the other procedures but what happened today is the other way around. Everybody managed to do thier CPR very well, most of us were given an A or B grade for the procedure. Alhamdulilah, plus the examiner of the particular station was one of our tutor jua bh, so hehe Thanks Sir Zuffry. But despite his kindness, he still can be very strick jua. Why? Cause he asked me and some of my colleague to cut our hair shorter since most of us have a very long hai or otherwise he won't be releasing our results. Waduh, blackmail eh. *Haiya, sayang eh, lawa sudah my hair*

Anyway, something funny happened last night while i was busy studying for my OSCE exam. While i was busy studying my theory on Nasogastric suddenly there was a black out. Damn it. I was so scared at that time since it was heavily raining out side. I also noticed that the black out effect the entire Rimba area together with the Terunjing highway. The lights was out from 10pm up until 2am. I couldn't really sleep last night, i kept on hearing such things outside the house. Moreover, i can't really sleep if it's too hot. I only can sleep if the room have a clean air conditioner. Don't ask me why, it's just how it is. :)

Bh, that would be all for today. Have a nice day guys.

PS: Alif, if you're reading this, ehehe, bila belanja? ehehe :P

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: