CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thumbs Up Day

Today was a fun day for me but it didn't started that fun, i woke up late this morning due to the nice long sleep i had last night. Yes, for the first time in the last three months i slept like a baby. Wah!! so fun... Anyway because of the nice long sleep i had last night, as result i didn't want to go to school today. Seriously i don't, all i want to do is to just continue that nap that i hadn't had for a long time. But reality bites!!! Damn It. Sooner of later i have to get up and go to school. In the end, i woke up around 6.20AM, went straight to the bathroom and refresh my self.

Right after i've finished refreshing my self, i went to my bedroom and prepare my self to go to school. 20 minutes later, i'm finally ready but before i left the house, ehehe biasa, my beloved mom did made me something for breakfast. She didn't do much, she made me a fried rice and my favorite drink in the morning which is HOT Milo. Eheheh... couldn't leave the house without having my Milo. So i had my Milo and left the house around 7.10AM. While i was on the road, the traffic was so damn bad.. aiyah.. Alright, imagine this, the trip from my house only took around 15 minutes to the college, today? it took me 30 minutes to the college. See? how bad was the traffic.

I managed to arrived to school 30 minutes later as i told you safe and sound. But this is the funny part, everybody was coming late on our second day back to school. *Hey, what happened to the back to school spirit?* Not only the students was late, even the teachers was also coming late this morning. I guess the traffic musta been really suck for today. *Yeah..we're blaming the traffic here* hahaha... Anyway, the class started around 8am this morning when our new coordinator Teacher Arihati came into the classroom. At first we thought that she'll be teaching us but she came in just to informed us that the teacher who's suppose to be teaching us for today isn't feeling very well therefore we're gonna have free subjects. We're all was just sooo happy that we won't be having any classes until 10.30am this morning.
The 10.30am class was our Medical Legal & Ethics. I came in a 5 minutes late cause i had to help my friend Ebee moved into the hostel. Yeah.. he just arrived from K.B to B.S.B this morning with his stuff fully packed inside his car. So he asked me and Haziq to help him out. Being a good and decent friend as we are (wah.... perasan.no commend hehehehe :P) we help to bring his stuff back to the hostel. Alright back to the subject, at first i didn't get what the subject is all about until a few minutes later. To be honest with you, this subject is quite hard cause it's more towards Physiology and Laws. Since i'am not that in to Laws or even Physiology, this is going to be a hard ride for me but i'll do my very best figuring it out. Right after the classes ended, Shahrol and Ak Ismail informed us that they'll be distributing our sport attire cause they already picked up the cloths from the store during our tea break. Here are the pictures.

Front View

Back View

Right after they finished distributing the cloths, they also informed us to wear it tomorrow for our Practical Class and since tomorrow is Thursday. For your information, every Thursday we'll be gathering at the Jubli Hall for "Tahlil" and we decided to premier our brand new sport attire tomorrow during the ceremony as a group where ALL of my intake will be entering the hall wearing the same outfit. Can't wait to see what other students are going to say about our brand new sport attire. Right after they finished making the announcement, it is time for us to head back home for our lunch break. I didn't go and had my lunch at some restaurant like i would usually do but this time it is time for a change. Plus i'm planning to save up my money therefore from now on, i'am going to have my lunch at home, where my beloved mother cook me a delicious meal for free. Ehhehe :P But before i leave the college and headed home for my lunch break, Haziq,Zul,Ebee,Daniel and Basil gave me a thumbs up as wish of luck and safety while on the road.

I arrived home 15 minutes later, headed straight to the kitchen, damn i was hungry... kept asking my mom to prepare my food cause i'am just tooooo exhausted to prepare it my self but thankfully my mom loves me enough to prepare the food. YaY!!! I Love You Mom!!! My lunch meal was awesome, my mom made me "Ayam Masak Merah" and some vegetable but i couldn't remembered what's the name of the vegetable i ate earlier. Hiya.. but it taste good. Thumbs Up Mom!!! After i had my meal, i went to our family living room and watched TV. I was watching one of my brand new favorite TV show that is "Private Practise" which i miss watching due to the heavy rain last night. While i was watching the show, i realized that it was already late and the next class is about to begin in 2o minutes. I rushly meet my mom and told her that i had to go back to school for my next lecture, left the house in such a hurry but managed to arrived at school right on time. I ran to the classroom, hoping i won't be missing any of the important stuff, plus this morning, Teacher Arihati told me that she'll be using my laptop to do the presentation since she left her laptop at home. That is also one of the reason why i was such in a rush this afternoon, the weather was hot so i was sweating but i didn't sweat much, guess i'm not that type of sweater ha...which i'm thankful for. hahahaha :)

My afternoon class was NNH3, focusing on Haematology disease which was Anemia. The session was fun. I really did enjoyed the session where i managed to focus and get what the teacher is trying to say about the disease. The lecture ended within 2 and half hour and our beloved new teacher allowed us to leave early before 4pm. Most of us left the college around 3.30pm, including my self. Before we all leave, again we give each other a handshake and a thumbs up.


Thumbs UP!!!!

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: