CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Being a good friend

Sorry guys for the late update, i was just a bit busy the last two days. Actually i didn't do anything but i just happened to have tons of family function that needed to be attend except for last Saturday night. Last Saturday night, i went out with Yousri for a bite in Gadong but i was just soo bored that day, so i decided that we go and watch a movie at the same time. I've been waiting anxiously to watch the movie Hancock since i watched the thriller, so thank goodness i'm able to catch the movie at last. Getting a good seat for the movie is quite hard since it was Saturday night, but thank god we somehow able to get a good seat for the 9.30PM show.

Right after watching the movie, me and my friend Yousri went to Mamih @ beribi for a dinner, but a late dinner since it was already 11pm. I had a Lamb chop over there, but the lamb chop wasn't good as i expect them to be. We should've gone to WyWy Bengkurong that night. Aiyah... there goes my $5.00 bucks on untasteful food. Around 12.30am, i send Yousri back home in Sg Akar. I didn't do much on Sunday, i went out for my cousin weeding in Kg Ayer n Majlis Mandi Belawat at Kg Subok. In the end me and my family went back home around around 4pm.

Basically i just spent my remining Sunday yesterday, watching DVD and sleeping. Anyway today i had a chat with my good friend Ain Nadira, who happens to be going through such a hard time now. I asked her a few hours ago either she would go out with me this Friday to catch a movie, and she said "Yes", but i'm gonna have to fetch her in Tutong which is fine by me. I just want to cheer my friend and be there for them when their need a friend. She's been there for me when i was hurting, so this is my way of saying Thank You for being there for me. We're like brother's and sister sudah, both being here and there and experience the ups and downs together. Let's raise and start new for this 3rd semester. (we'll be back to school on the 14th July)

Lastly Ra, relax okey, i can't imagine on what are you going through right now, and what is really going on with your life but i would like you to know that i'am here as your friend if you want to talk. Alright. I'll see you on Friday then my friend.












With Love: Amirul


0 comments: