CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Disappointed

I'm a bit disappointed, why? Well, as you guys know that i'm not feeling very well since yesterday and needed a medical treatment as soon as possible. Yes, I'am in need but unfortunately no body couldn't drive me to the hospital, well actually my brother did agree to take me to the hospital but it's going to be late since his currently busy with his work. Yeap, work and work and work. That's what a Workaholic is all about, work is more important than your own sick brother. *See, how miserable i'am* So i don't really have a choice other than to just wait for him to come home and finally take me to the hospital. If i'am well enough, i could drive my self to the hospital but unfortunately i couldn't. I'm just really sick. Suddenly out of the blues, my bestfriend Alif text message me yesterday, telling me that he'll be stopping by at my place, just to give me the souvenir he got for me when he was in vacation In KK. Here's the text:

Alif - "A'kum Mir, how are you?, listen, i'll be stopping by at your place later,to drop off the souvenir i've got for you from KK, are you going to be home later on?"
Me - "Yeah, i'll be home later, mmbah, i'll just wait for you then, sorry aku damam"
Alif - "You don't have to wait, i'll text you once i've arrived there and yakah? hope you'll get well soon"
Me - "Bh, text me up later saja lah, if you're here already"

Right after that, i somehow thought that may be Alif could send me off to the hospital, and i'll just asked my brother to come and fetch me at the hospital since he'll be off from work a bit late than he used to. So i text Alif again, asking him:

Me- "Alif, can you send me to the hospital, aku damam, i really need to see the doctor and get a prescription drug"
Alif - "Yeah, sure thing, bah, get ready ja"

I was so relieved when he told me that his willing to send me to the hospital. But all that happiness just shattered once i recieved a text message from Alif an hour later saying that:

Alif - "A'kum mir, sorry, aa usulnya aku nda dpt dangani you my friend to the hospital, something came up, but if sempat i'll try to make it lah or i'll just bring you to the doctor tomorrow...i'am deeply sorry"

I was all dress up when i received that text message, i was sooo disappointed once i read it but, there's nothing i can do about it, "Dah nasib aku, apa boleh buat, redha aje lah", so i undress my self. put on my pajamas and went straight back to bed. I didn't reply Alif's text message tho'. I guess there's no point replying it. Right after i got on my bed, i switched off both of my handphones and set my MSN messenger in an 'Away' mode and set the MSN alert to MUTE mode. I just don't want to be disturb last night.. I still don't know weather there's a new text message being sent to me by friends or family cause i still haven't switch on my handphones up until now. And oh yeah, i also kept on ignoring my brother when he asked me wheather i still want to be taken to the hospital or not by acting like i'm sleeping already.. (Menyamal ku)

It's been a disappointing day for me since yesterday & today also..
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: