CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hell Boy & The Golden Army Review

I wasn't planing to go out last night but something really tell me. Plus yesterday afternoon i watched the Hell Boy & The Golden Army thriller on YouTube. It just makes me anxious to watch the movie and see what the movie is all about. Moreover, some friends of mine are watching the movie last night where they text message me asking me whether i would go out to catch the movie the with them. At first i wanted to go with them but once they told me that their going watch the movie around 11.30PM, it just turned me off. Ehehhe.. i may look like living this wild social life but i don't really like to stay out late night except on several occasions.

The thoughts of me not going to watch the movie on its very first day release in Brunei couldn't get out off my head. My heart kept on telling me to catch this movie since school will be in session soon but my brain kept on saying, "it's late, you can catch the movie tomorrow or some other time" but every time i followed what my brain tells me what to do in term of making decisions, it just end up being a mess or i ended up miss the movie that i wanted to watch. Sounds wired eh? Without further thinking, i asked my cousin Izzah6464, if she would go out with me to catch the movie. Thankfully she agreed. I ended up calling the movie theater to book for some tickets and luckily there is some ticket available. I also invited some of my closes cousins to catch the movie with me, Comel and Dillah. But only Comel is availabke to come and join me and izzah for the movie. Dillah on the other hand, well, both me and izzah couldn't reach her, she musta left her cell phone in her bedroom while she's in the kitchen, like she always do ehehe.. sorry Dillah :)


Due to the lack of sleep i had lately, i developed some damn pimple on my face.. Damn it!!

I told the girls that i'll be fetching them up early since we're catching the 9.30pm show. Fetching Comel was easy for me since my place ain't far from hers but fetching Izzah is a bit difficult since her house is 20 minutes away from mine. In the beginning, she was planing to go to the cinema by her self and we'll just meet there but this time, she's on her own. Usually Dillah accompined her but since Dillah wasn't around, she requested me to come and get her at her place. Being a good cousin & friend to her, i said "YES". It was around 9.30pm already when we arrived at the cinema. It's already late and we're thinking we just missed the beginning of the movie. We ran, yes people.. we RAN to the cinema from the parking lot.. Damn... we're in a hurry last night, but once we got into the cinema, turns out, the movie wasn't even played yet.. Aiyah... (Lalah saja kami belari)

For me, the movie was worth watching, yeap, after all the rush, the movie was amazing, i must say, this time, it have much more action and the story telling is much more better then the first movie. The side effect, sounds, visual, wardrobe is absolutely breath taking... I can't express or elaborate how is the movie therefore, i'm just recommending it to you all. Here i post you guys the movie thriller that made me wanna watch the movie..

With Love: Amirul






0 comments: