CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Huge People!!!!

Today i had received this surprising e-mail from a close friend of mine. Again, i was so amazed with god creation. As a Muslim my self, i believed in god. This is one of the example of some of god creation that is hard to be explain or dosen't have any explanation at all. Believe me, some of his creation doesn't have an explanation by Science. Some of the world's best scientist can't give an explanation towards it. In the end, it remains as a mystery. Subahanallah. Allah Hu Akbar...






About today's activity? Well, i didn't much than just sleep, watch TV, DVDS and surf the net. During this last week of my semester break, i find it quite boring cause i used to hang out with friends and family during the beginning of the holiday. I guess now it is time for me to get my ass back to school. Yes, school starts on the 14th July. I can't wait to come back to school and meet everyone else. Do some catching up and crack each other with lame jokes.. yes.. despite the lame jokes, i still miss it too. ehehe.. it's part of one big happy family.

I would want to start this 3rd semester with such an excitement and enthusiasm, sort of like a new chapter in my life as a medical student. So.. guys, i'll see you on Monday.. can't wait.. but one thing really upset me, as you guys know that i'm planing to take Rara for a movie this Friday but unfortunately i'm gonna have to postpone it until further notice. This is due to my brother Makan Doa Selamat function on Friday. Haiya... Last minute notice but i did talked to Rara about this and thankgod she's fine with it, and hopefully we could reschedule the movie date when we're both free.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: