CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged By Fare4z

1) What is the most important things in your life?
- My Family, Friends, my best friend and my gadjet.
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- My Nokia N70 & N80 mobile phone
3) Where do you wish to get married?
- At the Empire Country Hotel & Resort
4)How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- I don’t really know cause i haven’t thought of these yet.
5) Are you in love?
Right now? No, i just got of from a serious relationship but it didn’t work it, not yet ready to start dating yet.
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Mamih Restaurant At Kg Beribi
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
While You’re Stuck In Traffic, I’m Playing Golf By Diamond Direct, Sir Simon Thompson.
8) What is your full name?
Amirul Hamzah Bin Ahmad
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Both. I love both of my parents.
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Our Beloved Prophet Mohammad S.A.W
11) Christina or Bill Gate & Why?
- Bill Gate, Because his currently one of the richest man in the world. Hehe
12) Do you do your own laundry?
- Yes i do since we don’t have a maid to do the laundry right now.
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
London
14) Hugs or kisses?
A final Hug from my late father and kisses from my love one.
15) 8 things I am passionate about?
Cars,Gadget, Knowledge,Money,Love, Hanging out with my bestfriend and friends, shopping and watching movies.
16) 8 things I say too often:
Damn it, fuck eh, what’s up?, hai, hello, how are you, nice to know/meet you and OMG!
17) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
There are: Ali Lohan – All The Way Around, Aizat – Hanya Kau Yg Mampu, Fall Out Boy – Beat It, Ne Yo-Closer, David Archuleta – In This Moment, Justin Timberlake Feat Madonna – 4 Minutes and Britney Spears – Break The Ice.
18) 8 people to tag:
- Ain Nadira, Mike, Tira,Tikah, Amal Izzati, Nano and Wan
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: