CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun day

Today probably is the most fun day i ever had with my classmate. I woke up preety late this morning, i don't know what's got into me last night but i just couldn't sleep. I went to bed early which was around 10pm but suddenly woke up around 2am. Since then i'm having trouble getting back to sleep. I staid up for at least an hour, i did try to get back to sleep but i just couldn't. I don't have any idea why but suddenly i started to sneeze and have a cold. Panic ku semalam, i said to my self, "if this goes on, i might not be able to go to school". However I made a drastic move to the kitchen, to look for some medication that might help me get some sleep and get ride of the cold. I need to be heal!!!!! haha :) Thankfully i managed to find "Actihist -CO" which usually used to get ride of cold and cool down body temperature. My body temperature was a bit high last night, it was around 38 degrees. I was so glad to be able to find such useful medicine in a short notice. Plus, the side effect of the medication is also helpful for me. Getting back to sleep. As you guys the side effect after taking "Actihist -CO" is you start to feel sleepiness after you take it, that is why you are advice not to take the medicine if your working or driving. But in my case, i needed it.

Right after i took the medication, i went straight to bed, oh god i slept like a baby last night. I woke up this morning feeling fresh. Hahaha. :) Alhamdulilah. I did my usual morning routine and left the house a bit late than usual, arrived at school 20 minutes later due to the lame traffic. Everybody was in this morning, including Zalina but unfortunately she has to leave early due to complete rest ordered by her doctor. She just had an RTA, hope you'll get better Zalina. We miss you. Moreover, today's also Basil's birthday, i don't really know how old he is now but i wish him the best of luck. Happy Birthday Basil.

My morning class started with more practical session but this time it was with Cikgu Suryati, our former Anatomy & Physiology (Life Science) teacher. Today, she taught us this procedure called Abdominal Paracentesis, it was an interesting topic but it is very rare practice in Brunei. But since my gold this semster is to get a very good marks and passing my OSCE practical exam, i need to pay attention on what is she saying about the procedure. It is almost the same with Pleural Biopsy or Thoracentesis, but there are minor difference about it interms of theory and items but i'm not going to elaborate furthermore, google it if you want to learn more. (Malas mau type panjang-panjang)

My second class was with Cikgu Irma, our current registra admin, she's the one who's handling our allowance and making sure we get paid by the goverment. Hehehe, so far she did a good job, she made sure we get paid every month. Anyway, she'll be teaching us General Medical & Nursing Research for this semester and today was her first day. I'm not a big fan of research but in her case, i find it quite interesting even though i'm still having trouble finding and understanding the relevance or point that's she been trying to put on but no need to worry, i'll catch up with her soon regarding this.

I went home during the lunch time to get some sleep and i did, haha..finally my eyes can shut when i want them to be. Woke up an hour later, had my lunch and went back to school aroun 1.30pm. What's fun about today's afternoon is because we'll be having a valleyball match against each other. I'm with Marul's and Zul's team that their named "Hot Chicks" aiyah, seriously guys??? why can't you come up with something better?, but then again, it's for fun, why not kan sekali sekala. Other group names are Kanak-kanak Ribena, Gerenti Kalah, The Vitches, Gerenti Manang and The Black Knight. All of us did participate including our own coordinator Teacher Arihati. We played the game inside the Gym. For the first time in a year we've been a student there, barutah kami merasai using the Gym or even entered the Gym. See, how athletic we are? Fortunately we manged to beat each of our competitor and managed to entered the final. The final team was gerenti kalah against us (The Hot Chicks) but unfortunately we loose to them 9-6 but, it was a tight match. Congrats guys. Right after the match, we did play a few sports like badminton but i left the school early. So exhausted, need my rest.

Anyway guys, i did went out yesterday with my bestfriend Alif to catch the movie Badman (The Dark Night). I left the house around 2.45pm and went to Alif's house and fetch him there. We went straight to Q-lap Mall and catch the movie. While we're waiting for the movie to be played, ehehe, we've got there a bit early bah, the movie start at 4.30 but we were there around 3.40pm sudah. At the mean time while waiting for the movie, we go around the mall and guess what? i actually did found the DVD for Private Practise, the entire first season. Without wasting any more time i brought it for B$17.00 but it's all worth it. :)

It was 4.30pm and time to catch the movie, Alif was kind enough to get me a pop corn and a coke and sprite drink for himself. We did managed to get a good seat inside the cinema. Over all, i find the movie was alright, much more better than the first Batman movie that was made last year, this time, it is much more intense, mysterious, even the story telling is making more sense than it used to be. i managed to understand the story. Plus, one of the reason why i want to watch the movie is because i want to see the late Heath Leger final work. It have been rumor as his best work so far and it definitely it was and if he is nominated for an OSCAR, he deserve it. He managed to bring out much more than we expect it to be and being able to make a difference in the role that he played (The Joker). I highly recomand you guys to catch the movie in cinema near you. My rating about this movie? from one to ten, i'll give it a seven. Right after catching the movie, Alif and i went to Mamih Beribi where we were joint by Rara, Yaya and the dude, sorry man, i couldn't remember your name. Alif and i staied there for about two hours and went back home around 9.15pm.



With Love: Amirul

0 comments: