CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day Back

Today it is offical that all medical student are coming back to school. Yes, we're back in business people.. This morning i woke up early (semangat yo), went downstairs and washed my car (kamah kereta saya , a week sudah nda becuci). Right after i finished washing my fabulous ride, i went back to my room and started getting ready. It was around 6.45am and i'am fully ready with my uniform. Before i went to the college, my mom called me in the kitchen for a breakfast, so i thought to my self, since i'am a bit hungry why not? and i did had my breakfast. There's nothing much interesting about my breakfast meal, my mom made me a fried noodle and a hot milo for drink.

Right after i had my breakfast, i told my mom that i love her and went straight to school. I left the house around 7am this morning, arrived at school 15 minutes later. Once i got to school, i just couldn't wait to see everybody else, *God* i miss all of my friends and the school environment itself. So i parked my car at the parking area, went straight hunting for my friends. But what really surprises me is that everybody was early this morning, *WoW* we're were just soo damn happy to see each other. I must say, everybody was such in a good mood and looking good then right before we left the college before going on holiday.

Yeah, everybody was just smiling, refresh and each faces i see is full of joyfulness,happiness and i must say, everybody is looking HOTTER than ever!!! The first person i bumped into was JoJo, our Student Body Vice-President, she's was looking good. Right after that, i went to see my classmates at the administration block, didn't saw everybody there but did said "hai" to everybody. Right after i said hai to a few of my colleague, i went to the canteen to said hello to my other friends, i did said hello to Juan,Mizan,Yousri,Shidah and the rest of the DIP crew but unfortunately, i didn't get to see my bestfriend Alif today. I bet his late for school today and i didn't get the chance to see or speak to him but it's okey, it's our first day back, he musta been busy with his own course work.

It was already 8AM, Teacher Arihati was already in the leacture room, oh yeah, Tec Arihati is our new coordinator. Replacing Teacher Liew Moi. "Teacher Liew Moi, we are going to miss you soo much" By 8.15AM, almost everybody was in except for my friend Haziq, funny thing happened to him today, he over slept tho he did woke up early but went back to bed just because he thought it's still early to go to school.

Today also the is the day that we decide select a brand new Management Team members. To be honest, i'm glad that this day would come cause i've got to resign from my position as The Attendance Representative for my entire intake. I'm just tired for all the heavy work and i also think that it is time for another person to take over the responsibility. I need to relax and enjoy my freedom. Same thing for the rest of former Management people. Teacher Arihati did asked us to vote on who are the people that are suitable to carry on the legacy that we left off. (we did do a very good job during the last two semester). (ehehe,voh, macam harta karun saja). After an intense conversation, we finally came up with a decision. These are the new management team members.

  • Class Representative - Mohidin & Zeymah
  • Attendance Representative - Kamarul & Maida
  • Equipment Supervisors - Zahir & Haziq
  • Photocopy Team - Basil & Me
  • Extra Circular Activity Management - Daniel (Student Body President) & Ismail
  • Finance Representative - Zuvita & Ain aka Rara

Although i'm still in the management team but being incharge on photocopying notes aren't as hard as holding the responsibility of the attendance representative. It is because we don't usually photocopy the notes given by our tutor, we usually get it using our individual pen drive. See, today's technology does become useful at some point. Ahaha :P Anyway, our new sport attire that we custom made are all ready to collect from the store, my friend Shahrol will be collecting them on Wednesday and distribute them to us on the same day. Huh? Hope mine will fit nicely so that we can wear it on Thursday for our Practical Class with Teacher Pg Ramlah.

Today we all left school around 11.30AM since there isn't anything else to do or needed to be attend in the afternoon. Plus, the tutors won't be around since they have a meeting with the College Board Team for the new students orientation process. Oh yeah, i almost forgot, the new students will be entering the college on the 21st July 2008 which is next week. I'm so excited to see them but unfortunately there are only ...... i think a few males that got through into the programme, the rest are girls. The total student for the new intake is around 120 but only 5% of them are male, 95% of it are female. Aiyah...so disappointing.

Last but not least, i would like to apologise for being able to update this blog yesterday due to a busy day i had therefore i'am just going to post a few of this things i did yesterday. Yesterday i had a Business Developement Meet at Anggerek, it was good to see everybody. Plus i really need to be back in the game, i've been gone for a while, i really need to do a lot of catching up. I do miss the business field that i used love and right now i'am working hard to get back in the game. I also would like to congratulate Sabri for being our new Gold Producer and Hjh Afiqah as our brand new Leader's Club. I went home around 6pm and had been busy the entire night preparing for the school thingy. It was heavily raining last night therefore i couldn't online.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: