CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Being Thankful & Greatful

First and foremost, i want to thank GOD. This past few months has been such a blessing despite having to go though such a difficult times in my life but i haven't taken one thing for granted. I'am thankful every day, not just for the past few months, but also for my family, friends and life. I want to thank my mom for always being there, pushing me to be the best at everything that i do, and for showing me that "The easy road is not the one you learn from, but that it's hard one that we respect" You are my world, and nothing could keep us apart. I LOVE YOU Mom & Happy Birthday to you.

Today, i didn't do much other than just relaxing in my bedroom the entire day, i went to bed a bit late last night, i don't know why? but, i couldn't sleep last night.(i hope i don't have any sleeping disorder or Insomia or anything like that). To occupied my self last night, i decided to watch a few of my favorite movies. I watched The Lord of The Rings trilogy and end up staying up untill 2am in the morning, i mean, i'am aware that i'm not feeling very well and needed a good resting time but i just couldn't help my self. *Panda-ing is what we Bruneian called now days* Right after i finished watching the franchise, i decided to go to sleep and i guess i did, woke up around 11.30AM this morning but my sickness is getting really bad, i can't even breath though my noise, cause of the "cold". Damn it, my body temp was also high, i think it was around 38, which was not good.

I got off from bed right after i checked my body temp, drag my self to the bathroom and had a quick shower and headed back to bed. Unfortunately i couldn't go to the Mosque for the Jummat prayer due to my health problem, so i just staid home. Sometime in the afternoon, i realized that i really don't have anything to do and it's been a while since i watched the Friends comedy series and apparently i have all 10th season of it, so i was thinking, why not waste my time by having tons of laughter?, as you know, laughter can somehow help release stress. So i'm thinking what the heck, i proceed with my plan and began watching the 4th season of Friends. I skipped the first three season since i don't really like the first three, therefore i started from my favorite season which was season 4. While i was busy watching Friends, again out of no where my best friend Alif, text message me:

Alif- "A'kum my friend, are you home? can i come and see how are you doing?"
Me-"Yeah, i'm home, yeah sure, just miss call me once you arrived"
Alif- "Alright,but do you want me to get you anything while i'm on the road?"
Me- "Nah, i'm fine, thanks anyway."

About 10 minutes later he arrived at my place. He also brought me the souvenir that he got for me while he was on vacation in KK. Thanks Alif, not only he bought me good gifts, he also got the DVD that my neese loves to watch. She have the DVD before but i don't know where the hell did it go,she lost it, and she has been bragging to me since the day she lost it. Haiya.. but now i can just give it to her and not to have her bragging each time she's hanging out with me. How did Alif get to know all this? well, ofcourse i'm the one who told him and had asked him to help me look for it. I guess he really is the type of friend who would keep his words. Thank goodness.


P/S: Thanks Alif, for being such a great friend to me. I really appreciate it.
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: