CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Funny video

My friend Rara introduced me this video. i watched it on Wednesday and laugh out loud and I did showed it to Alif while we're having dinner last Friday, he laugh like crazy when he watched it. Enjoy!!! Anyway, i didn't do anything today other than staid in my room, doing nothing... All i did today was sleep..sleep.. and sleep. Yes, i spent my entire day sleeping. I don't have any idea what to do. Plus, it's Sunday, a day off from all the hard work at school and i deserve a break, don't you think? One more thing, the new students will be entering the college tomorrow. Can't wait to see and meet them. Enjoy the video guys. *Pay attention on the subtitle in the song*



P/S: The Mp3 player is in Autoplay mode, kindly "Pause"it before you play this video to get a better sound quality. Thank you.
With Love:Amirul

0 comments: