CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sleepy day

I went to bed a bit late last night, due to that i'm having a sleepy day but it didn't happened to me in the morning, it happened to me in the afternoon. Anyway, i woke up as usual and did my normal morning routine but this time it's a bit different from the usual day. Last night i had a chat with my friend Shah, he has asked me last night if i could come and fetch him at his house and drop him off at his new school (Business School). Being nice and all that, i said "YES" to him. So this morning i went to his house to fetch him. *I was on time* *Yay!!* While along the road, we talked about each others life, how things are going on, that sort of thing, Man, i haven't talk or meet him since October last year. We sure did talked about alot of things.

Right after i drop him off at his new school, *ehehe, ia baru jua kana accept belajar di sana for 2 years*, i went straight to my school. Today is the day for the new student to come and start their course. I was surprised how many of them turn up early. *unlike me, i showed up late when i was doing my registration when i first came in* ahaha, belabih aku ah. I did said "Hello" to some of them but most of them are being shy or may be ignorance cause nada respond. SOMBONG! but what the heck, they'll get use to it. Once i said my hello, first i went to the cafeteria and meet up with some of my friends before i head straight to my lecture room.

I left the cafeteria ten minutes later, went straight to the lecture room. My morning session started with our former coordinator Teacher Liew Moi class. It's our first session with her for this semester. We focus on pancreas disease which is Pancreatitis. The session was fun for me cause i managed to focus and get what is it all about. My understanding towards this topic is much more better than some particular subject such as Medical Research or Medical Legal & Ethics. The session took about two and a half hour. We finished around 9.30am this morning, went to cafeteria a bit early for our tea break. Right after i finished my tea break, i asked Rara either she would accompany me to the Auditorium to check on our new juniors and take some pictures. She did agree to go with me but one embarrassing thing happened while we were there. We were standing on top floor of the Auditorium (Auditorium kami dua tingkat) *we were there to take some pictures, since it's high, senang lah ku mengambil gambar* but suddenly Teacher Suryati said this loud and clear "Eh, si Amir, hello!!" as followed by a few waving hands by some of the teachers doing the orientation, their waving their hands gracefully towards me and Rara and the juniors it self? their looked up and just stare at the both of us, we both just wave back and get the hell out of there as fast as we can. AAAAA *So embrassing eh* (despite it all, i managed to take the pictures)


After that, break time was also over and it is time for the next lecture, our second lecture today was with Techer Zainatul, focusing on Haematology disease which is Hepatitis (Virus). There all 5 different types of Hepatitis which are Hep A,Hep B,Hep C,Hep D and Help E but unfortunately only Help B is the only virus that can be treated. The others, I'm afraid to say, there aren't any medical break through in curing it. Over all, i find this is one of my favorite class so far. The class was so alive and fun, it was not boring at all. The teacher was fun, explaining the topic in a way that we can understand easily and relate to. Plus, The teacher and my friend Mohidin are good friends, they always make fun of each other. *dorg ani kalau betamu, jaga.. sakit parut ni, laughter strikes tarus* Furthermore i like the way that she taught us. She is now one of my favorite subject teacher.

Right after the class ended, i went home for lunch. During this time i started to feel sleepy, i was really afraid to drive but i needed to go home and took a short nap. Alhamdulilah, i managed to arrived home safely and fortunately being able to took a short nap. I went back to the college around 1.30pm, headed straight to my lecture room. Suddenly my bro, Ismail came up to me and told me that we have to perform this Saturday. DK and some staff decided to force us to make a special appearance for the junior sport day which is on this Saturday. *Damn*i hate this, we're rusty already and we can't even remember all the steps, it's been a year we since we won the cheer leading competition.
After a long consideration we decided to perform and we'll begin practising tomorrow afternoon at the Gym.

My afternoon class was also with Teacher Liew Moi, focusing on Cholecystectomy (Removal of Gallbladder). The topic was quite alright but unfortunately i couldn't focus due to the sleepiness i'm having. Fuck Eh, org kan belajar, mata ani sleepy tia jua. But thankfully the session is going to be continue some other day due to some unavoidable errors. The class only last an hour and finished around 3pm. Once the class ended, i packed my things, went straight home and went to bed. What a day ha?

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: