CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happiness

Anyway, our final year examination result for last two semester was also released today around 2pm. Yes, i pass the final examination with a flying color. I've got a Merit (B) for my exam. Out of 4 hundred plus students, only 2 student managed to get an Distention (A), 20 Merits (B) and the rest got a C & D. The two student who got an A grade are from my group which is Basil & Roshani. Congratulation guys.

My bestfriend Alif also pass his examination with a good grade. Alhamdulilah my friend, you did it once again. I was so happy when i saw my result and his result, i really want to give him a hug but i was so afraid. *it's quite embarrassing jua bh*

To sum it all? today is one of the best day of my life. Moreover, i'll be posting the behind scene story tomorrow. Wait ye :)

P/S: The Mp3 player is in Autoplay mode, please "PAUSE" it for a better sound quality of this video. Thank You.
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: