CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr Satan Look Alike

Hye guys. I think you are probably wondering why did I put the title "Mr Satan Look Alike" well, it is because just now, while I was reading one of my blogger friend blog - Alan Teo I found out about this work, done by one of his friend, and I think it is really good - a believable imitation photo of Mr Satan look alike - a cartoon character from the Dragon Ball Z franchise. To be honest with you, I seriously think that it was a  real look alike. Amazing piece of work, I must say: and a big round of applause goes out to Alan's friend - Eric. 

As Alan's rate it, he gave it a 9/10 piece of work, and I think I am also going to give it a 9/10. Why didn't I give a full 10? Well,same reason as Alan's say's in his blog "it would get a perfect score if he got a wilder chest." Don't you agree? 

To Eric, Keep up the work. All the best to you. 

With Love: Amirul010


0 comments: