CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brunei Mall Basement Guardian

Holy shit!!! At The Mall? seriously? but their existence are real. As a Muslim my self, I do believe in their existence. Plus, it is been said inside the holy Al-Quran that their existence should not be doubted and that they are REAL. God created us from different resources. They are made from fire while us - Human are all created from a simple piece of land. 

I thank the lord for disabling our bare eyes from being able to seeing their true form. I think and ask my self "who in the world would love to see them in their true form" But somehow, with all the latest technology development over the years, accidentally now: we are  able to snap a flash of their look by using a camera. Like in the picture below, it somehow made its appearance in the shot. (Look at the picture carefully, you should be able to see IT)


Alright enough about that, I'll leave all the statement in the photo because I believe the picture speaks for its self. Now let's now talk about me. Hem, I wasn't able to attend my second rotation of my clinical placement due to a fever I had. It's been two days now but today, I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday. I did went to the Doctor for a consult. When I got to see the doctor, it turned out exactly what I suspected. I had a bacterial infection and I need a short course of anti-biotic to help my immune system fight the bacteria and heal my self which the doctor did supplied me with. 

I hope I'll recover soon enough from this flu so that I can return back to my placement. I just can't wait to get better cause staying at home really sucks. I don't really have anything to do other than just sleep and do some more revision for my upcoming examination. Alright, that would be all for today, wish you all the best. Cya.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: