CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Frustration

Hye, this probably be my second entry for today after the birthday greeting. Again Happy Birthday but, that is not the reason why am I making this entry. I am just frustrated with my self. I hope by writing it here would help me ease off the pain I'm feeling inside my fragile heart. 


Today, the OSCE result was published. Only 18 out of 30 CIN managed to pass while the other 12 didn't. What's sad is that I'm one of those unlucky 12. To know that I am one of those 12 does have its effect on me cause I really wanted to pass this one. Tho' I had passed the other 2 previous OSCES but this is the final one - the one that matter the most and I blew it. :(

It is really frustrating when you really had worked hard into perfecting it but in the end, it only ended up in failure.  This failure feeling really sucks and I hate it. Even worst, when you know the only reason of your failure is because of one miscalculation. Yes, only one and I know where did I went wrong. Mathematics isn't my best subject and because of it, I failed my OSCE. Damn you Mathematics. 

Looking for comfort in a particular "Someone" but that particular "Someone" ended up being useless. Hoping to hear any words of encouragement turned out to be a dead silent. I tried to hide my frustration but here I am now blogging about it while tears are running down my cheeks.

But may it is for the best. I mean, it does help me realized that not everybody are going to be there whenever you needed them, and I will keep that in mind. Until then, I shall remain in the dark, undergoing this sense of frustration as the days goes by, hoping that someday, it will fade away.  

With Love: Amirul010





 

4 comments:

pink_butterfly said...

ooh so sorry 2 hear dat but hey, sometimes failure is da beginning of success kan...



there'll always be another 'next time'.... maybe dis one is juz not ur rezeki...

cheer up~~~

Amirul said...

thank you ms butterfly. amat di harigai..

Firdaus Ali said...

It does hurt knowing to not pass the final OSCE. I've been there and I wholeheartedly accept for what it is. Similarly, I got right answers wrong, but who can deny of how terrible, pain stakingly and nerve wrecking OSCE is. Berpeluh kali ah! Anything can happen! When the OSCE result came out, knowing my name was not in it, I had the best laugh because acknowledging myself, I fail OSCE for the first time when previously I passed. Crazy as people would have thought initially, apart from my closed friend who knew me very well. We share the laugh together. Why? we were all prepare for the worst, preying in our mind. With that, we always keep our spirit up! Don't let this failure contemplate into your final exams because it would be ten folds higher frustration if it would ever happen. Never lose hope because there's still time left to gain. Besides, you didn't fail anything yet, you just getting through another emotional obstacle and that's the real test! Remember always to not lose focus because you may need that later. Cheers Mate!!

Amirul said...

Firdaus: thank your for your wisdom words and advice. And also for sharing your personal experience. I do think so that this is just another obstacles from achieving something great in the end.

It has been proof that although failing OSCE doesn't mean that you're not good enough as the ones who pass, it's the matter of luck and this time may be isn't my luck and i accept it with an open heart.

Who knows by this failure i can achieve something great. I still remembered my second OSCE, even though I failed but I managed to get a Merit during my year exam which I'm so proud of. So i guess, for having to face failure first does have its advantages.