CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Haiya

Hye guys, sorry for not being able to update this blog yesterday. I was really busy, didn't really had enough time to reflect and blog. But here are the things that I did yesterday. Yesterday morning, had a lecture with Mrs Arihati Haji Samat, our topic was about Osteomyelitis - Acute or Choric Bone Infection. The lecture was really fun and informative, I was able to concentrate through out the entire session. 


Second lecture was with Mrs Irmawati, again same subject, Mental Health, but this time she didn't really taught us anything but was more focusing towards on how to answer a question paper with an efficient answers that will help us score more marks during the up and coming exam. 

Speaking of exam, during Mrs Arihati lecture, she did give us a feedback on our performance during the OSCE exam, she was quite frustrated with some of our skills but at the same time was also glad to know that some of us did really well (hope I'm one of these people) and at the same time wishes us to pass the OSCE exam. Amin!!!!

I went home quite early yesterday, I think it was around 12.30pm. Got no more classes in the afternoon which is why I left early. At home, didn't do much other than just continue-ing reading Eclipse - the 3rd installment of Twilight sequel. Right now, I'm in the 19th chapter, kinda intense but I really like it. I hope I could finish this book within' the next couple of days and move on to the final book of the sequel - Breaking Dawn.

Alright, as for today, don't have any specific plan but will go out later with some friends. Still don't know where to go but crossing fingers, hoping the faith will lead us somewhere nice later. Ehehe. Bah, that would be all. 

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: