CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Distress

Hye guys, today is our final OSCE exam and  I am really happy that it's finally over. I do admit this week is probably one of "THE" stressful week for me, but i don't think it's just for me: it is quite a stressful week for all of us - CIN Intake.

After The OSCE Exam



So what better way to distress our self than a group gathering at the movies. We all decided that we all should go out for a movie right after the OSCE exam finished. The movie that we all agreed to catch was "Too Fast Too Furious 4" It was worth to catch it on its first day to be premier here in Brunei. Especially when we're among the first ones to catch it here in this lovely country of ours. About 22 CIN students attended the gathering. I am so thankful to have this supportive type of people in my intake. God bless you all guys. 

The Group Gathering @ The Movies



After Early Dinner
Before I end this post, I would like to thank each and every single of you guys - CIN, for coming to the gathering which we all organized and also being Thankful for letting each one of us to have that great memories while we are still together. Last but not least, here is the Movie thriller - the movie that we watched this afternoon.

With Love: Amirul010



0 comments: