CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Breaking Dawn

Hye guys, what's up? I know, I know, I didn't update this blog yesterday, was really tired and needed some rest. Hope ya'll understand. As for today, didn't do much as usual, woke up sometime around 10 am this morning and started surfing the net. 


Spent most of my time inside my bedroom, reading the 4th and final installment of the Twilight sequel - Breaking Dawn. I began reading right after I had taken my shower and lunch. I started reading the book right where I left off which was on the 14th Chapter. I kept reading the book thoroughly, focusing and anxiously wanting to know what would happen to each character as each chapter goes by. I was pretty much in my own world, stuck in the fantasy world of vampire, werewolf and magic. I didn't even realized the amount of time I spent reading. As it turned out, I realized, it was already dawn and time for me start doing my revision for the upcoming examination. Yea...yea, I know some of you might think it's still early to start doing revision, considering the exam will be in July but that's just me - a person with a mild OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (Please don't judge me, that's just who I am)

As for tomorrow, well... I haven't made a list on "To Do Things At School"  yet but hopefully it would turn out alright. Oh yeah, last couple of days, Mrs Arihati's did informed me that me and four of my coursemates were elected to attend this drama workshop thingy tomorrow night at UBD. Huh, seriously, there goes my saturday night - a night of fun. 

Alright, that would be all for today. Sorry for the short update, I don't know what else to blog about. Alright, that's all. Cya.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: