CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Duit Berhantu

Hye guys, what's up? Today I'm not gonna brag much, I just wanted to show you guys something. The video below was sent to me by a close friend of mine and I thought of sharing it with you all. (Being generous here ehehe)

Also here, I don't wanna judge or say anything regarding on what you're about to see but I do believe this is another proof for us - humans to know that they do exists among us. Also, I must warn and advice you - especially to those who are known case of phobia or heart problem to NOT watch the video below. All in all, enjoy the video. 


Video was taken from a security camera somewhere outside a store in Gadong area. 

With Love: Amiru010

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

errkkksssss