CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Reading Vs Watch Movie?

As you guys probably know that I'am a big fan of Harry Potter. Ever since the first movie was released 6 years ago. Every year a new trilogy movie of Harry Potter would be released and I as one of the biggest fan of this trilogy waited anxiously and patiently. Same thing about this year, when I found that the second last movie of the trilogy was postpone last November last year which was devastating and move to July within' this year, I was so devastated but luckily a good friend of mine had leaded me the book.

As a person who loves to read, I find it so much more interesting because it is much more detail and you can understand the story telling and you almost feel like you were there inside the magical world. Plus, by reading, there are no scene deleted unlike in the movie. For an example, Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix, most of the content in the book was not in the movie, I don't really know why is that but I really hope their aren't going to do the same with this last two Harry Potter movie.


(Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince)
(Completed within' 3 Days)

I must say at first when I saw the book, I was so shock on how thick it was, probably one of thickest book I've ever read but my friend told me not to worry because once you start reading it, it is hard to stop reading it. Because as you go through it, the excitement, drama, suspend, questions, answers are going to get more exciting and you probably wonder what's next in the next chapter once you stop reading it.

Take me for an example, once I read the book Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince last Friday, I couldn't stop reading, stoping was not an option. While reading it, I lost track of time whether it is night time or bed time. I even forgot my dinner or my lunch time sometime. See? how this book can make you addicited? As a result, I managed to finished reading the Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince within' 3 days and right now I'm continuing reading the last book which is Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Alright guys, I'm off now, gonna continue reading my book. :) btw, for those of you who had just started coming back to school today, good luck and keep your new resoulation guys. All the best. :)


Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
(Still in progress, Chapter 17)
With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: