CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hans New Ride

Hye guys, yeap it's true, my friend Hans did get him self a new ride. Not just a simple ride but a smoky ride as well. Yesterday I went out with him (Hans) to Beribi to fetch his new babe, and while we're on the way, I bumped into Kamarul & Rara somewhere near the Beribi fuel station area. I don't really know what were they up to but I did waved at them to show that I do misses them. Erk, Yes people, I am still recovering from the chicken pox. But the question probably in your head right now is "why would I go out if my chicken pox is still severe?"

Well, the pox ain't that severe as the last couple of days, like today I managed to go out without letting so many people see me properly. Huh, I still look horrible plang guys with red spots all over me it ain't going to stop me and I really hope it all would end soon, so that I could come back to school and resume my studies. Oh my, I do missed a lot of lectures already and I bet it is going to be tough to catch up with the other guys. Anyway, a little message for my friend si Hans, bah, since you have a new ride now, it is now my turn to ask you to drive me around. Ehehehe. And guys, just for your info, I did test drive the car. Man, it was so damn comfortable. I wish I could afford it right now but I guess may be will someday. (Once I start working a earn a stable income)

So Hans, don't forget to bring me along cruising with your new ride alright. Or else I'll kill you. Eehehe, well, just joking. One more thing, I would like to apologise for the late update guys, currently my place is having problem with the phone line which is why sometime I couldn't go online and update this blog frequently. Moreover, before I end up this session, my prayers goes out to those victims of the recent landslide in Belait & Tungku.


Note: This is NOT the actual car but it is the same model but a white color one.
With Love: Amirul010

2 comments:

. boxerpolkadottt . said...

wow! suruh la your friend bwk i jalan jalan sekali! ngeheeee :)

Amirul said...

yeah, i think he would if your here.. but since ur in KL, i don't think so he would fetch you up.. eheheh :P