CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dreams

I think all of us do have that dream. You know, the dream of owning something big. Such as cars, house, a dream job or anything that involves about dreams or aims in life. As a normal human being, I do have those dreams. Yes, the picture below is one of them, a picture of my dream house. A house that I hope I could build with my own money, a product from all the effort and hard work. Although I already inherited a house from my mother but unfortunately I'm still not satisfied with it which is why I am studying so hard to get what I'm aiming for in life. Which is to provide a comfort lifestyle for my mother and my own family one day.

It's true guys, if you have a dream, especially big dreams, you're gonna work hard to achieve that dream. All those obstacles you gotta face in order to achieve that dream are gonna be worth it once you achieve those dreams. As the picture below and the title of my post for today, which is "Dreams" You might be laughing or thinking that I'm being silly here but life without dreams? Come on, how worthless and useless is that life going to be? Ask your self that question. You need to have a target in this life otherwise you ended up asking your self "what am I going to do with my life?" You ended up doing a job that you hated which pays low but you still need to do it cause you need the money. Your thinking to go for something else but you don't have that high education to pursue it. As a result you ended up stuck doing what you do. Even worst, you have debts surrounding you and your family.

So I suggest to those of you who doesn't have dreams or aim in life yet, you guys need to figure your self out before it's too late cause guys, time wait for no one. Hem, what else ha? oh yeah, do you guys remember when you were in primary school when your teacher asked you "what is your ambition?" or "what do you wanna do once you grow up? Did you remember those days? I certainly did. Ever since I finished my primary,secondary and high school and currently in high institution, aiming to get that Bachelor degree is my main priority. I now dare say I am determent to work hard and swear not to give up. Giving up is not an option. Absolutely NOT! If those people out there managed to achieve their dreams, so can I.

I am not different from them. They're also same as me except for gender but in terms of having a brain, we all have brains to think and gain knowledge. Thanks to the Lord who created this amazing human organ. It is the matter of luck, determination and effort put into that dream and aim in life. And yes, as a muslim my self, prayers do count but prayers alone won't work without effort and all those things I've just mention. So my advise to those of you out there, not to give up on your dreams, keep aiming higher, don't ever feel satisfied by what you had accomplish, accomplish much more higher and keep surrounding your self with postive people who appreciate you and ackowledge on what you've got to say and last but not least, don't ever stop learning cause life is a life long learning process.


My Dream House
With Love: Amirul010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh..cantiknya rumah...:)

Amirul said...

yeah, i hope i can ahieve my dream and built this house in the furture.