CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally

Finally I'm able to finished the last book of Harry Potter trilogy. Fuh, it took me three straight days reading the book and I must say, after all the suspense, drama and questions, it is finally to come an end. I can't tell how much enjoy I was reading the book, knowing what happened to Harry and his friends made such a relief in me but now that I finished it, I'am sad that it had finally to come to and end. For the last 6 years we all see and read how Harry and his friends grow and been through such a hard life but knowing that he ended up alright in the end was such an inspiration. Although I already know what happened to Harry & his friends by reading the book, I'am still excited to see the movie which I think probably would be out next year, since the second last movie will be out sometime in July this year. Hurray!!!!



Alright, enough about that, hem, as you guys know that I'll be coming back to school soon and so far, I haven't really prepare anything yet except for the cloths. I haven't buy any stationary things yet but I did shop for new cloths for this new semester. Hahah, silly me right? but that's me. And one more thing, while I was talking to my friend just now in the afternoon, he told me that we do have one paper that we need to submit by the end of this month. I totally forgot about it, I mean seriously totally forgot about it. I assumed he was just joking when he told me. But nevertheless, in the end I trusted him by which means I started to look for the questions paper but sadly I seems to had lost it when I cleaned out my room a couple of weeks ago but thankfully he seems to have the question paper which I requested for him to send it to me by e-mail which he did. So, thanks men, I owed you one.

He did asked me whether I'm going to do it as fast as possible? I told him NO cause I wanted to enjoy and rest during this holiday and will do the paper when school start. Yes, I know, I might sound silly here but hye, I only have a week left of relaxation session before heading back to school. I hereby would like to make use of it while I still can. Because once school's start there will be more work and I dare say this, the stress level will be over the moon. Considering this new semester will be my last semester. To which what I've heard that we're gonna work hard as we never worked hard before.

Can you imagine that we will be doing our clinical placement within' 5 months, stuck in the Hospital and Health centres and so little time to do our final revision and what's worse, the June Mid Term holiday, while most of you out there (students) are enjoying your holiday. We, on the other hand have to come to school and do our revision. No rest at all except in March, the month of my birthday. Fuck!!! oh well, I guess this is the new life and what's ahead of it need to be face with hard work, passion,focus and self belief and also with that I shall end this post with a few wisdom word.

To achieve what you want, you need to work hard.
To achieve it, you need to focus and belief.
To be patient and passionate no matter what are the obstacles.
To stand your ground and self belief if you ability been question.
To let people see and know that you are unbreakable.
With Love: Amirul010


0 comments: