CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day Back

Yeap Ya'll, Today is my first day back to school.. well, not only for me but for all UBD'ians lah. Anyway, also today I'm so happy because finally I'll be seeing my friends. To be honest with you, yeah I do misses all of my coursemate,colleague and our beloved lecturer. Um. today nothing much going on, like any other High Institution in Brunei, the first day is more towards introduction and welcoming the students back to school. And today, it is officially that we, Nursing student are no longer using our school uniform. Why? Hem, since we're merging with UBD under Faculty of Medicine and will be moving soon to our new building which call Institute of Medicine sometime by Mei or June, I think now we are suppose to follow the rules and regulation of UBD. Also, since we're moving sometime in Mei or June, I guess i'll be having my final year written examination there in the new building. I'm really looking forward to that despite I'am not looking forward to having the exam ehehe.
First Day, already busy find resources and info on Brest Absses & Brest Cancer
Amirul & Ak Ismail
Amirul & Azilawardi
Amirul & Rara
But this new year, I have made a decision to study hard. Knowing that, most of my coursemate are now focusing towards their study unlike the old days. Meaning that the competition is gonna be tougher than before because everyone is aiming to continue their study and graduate with an Honor which I'm also striving for. Nevertheless, I bet this new semester are gonna be tougher and shown each other competitive side. Huh.. We also had been told that for this semester, we only going to have 5 days of break which is going to be only in March. While the rest of the days are just gonna be study, clinical placement and revision session. Yes, while you guys out there are having your holiday both in March and June, unfortunately for us, we're gonna be stuck at the new IM building doing our revision. AAAAA So stressful eh everytime I think about it therefore, it is best for me not to think about it. Haha.

Siti Khadijah, Amirul,Norafizah &VV

Although this is our first day back to school but the lesson starts by today when we were told to prepare our self with all the knowledge about Brest Absses and Brest Cancer. We all did prepare but unfortunately the class is cancel because one of our lecturer mother had passed away sometime in the afternoon. Al-Fatihah to her. May God bless her soul. Anyway, since the class was cancel, we just stayed in class and do little bit of catching up with each other. Sadly Rara couldn't join us for long in the afternoon class cause she had to leave early due to her health problem. Everybody left school around 3pm today. As for me? What did I do once I got home? hem.. Sleep!!! Seriously I'm having trouble sleeping last night, shit eh. I slept around 2am in the morning which is so not like me. I really hope I can sleep early tonight. Alright that would be all for today. Oh yeah, one more thing, Rara finally gave me the Britney Spears new album, the one that she bought for me while she was in Australia. Thanks Rara :)

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: