CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Out For The Chinese New Year

Hye all. Hem, Let me recap on the things I did yesterday. I didn't go anywhere during the day time because of the weather. It's been raining, so boring. But during night time I and a couple of my friends did went out to Hiew's house in Kg Kiudang Tutong. To get there, I was planning to use the highway but my instinct tell me not to. So I ended up using the old road. The one from Sengkurong. You know what guys, We were totally lost yesterday. I had to called Hiew for guidance and thankfully Hiew's father is willing to help us find the house by waiting at the Lamunin Fuel Station. From there, I just followed Hiew's father. While on the road, another problem occur, Hiew's father is sort of like a fast driver so, it's a bit hard for me to catch up with him considering it was raining heavily at that time. Plus, Hiew's place is really deep in the rural area. God, I'm was so glad that I did bring some of my friends along with me other wise I might just go home and cancel on Hiew. (I have a really poor vision if it's a heavy rain)

We arrived at Hiew's house around 6pm, we talked and did tons of catching up. Me and Hiew haven't seen each other for a year now. His actually a former patient of mine when I was doing my internship in Ward 8 (Orthopaedic). The last time I saw him was when his about to undergo a Right knee replacement surgery a year ago but yesterday he told me that he had just undergo another knee surgery but this time its for his left knee last 3 weeks ago. He was in a good shape last night and I hope He'll recover soon. I really do.

Right from Hiew's place, me and my friends went to Seit's house in Lambak Kanan. We arrived at her place around 8pm. My God, Seit's place was really pack with guest. Sadly we miss the lion dance. I was really looking forward to see it live but may be next year saja lah. Ehehehehe. We did talked with Seit but not so much cause she was really busy with the other guest, who's come and go at the same time. I must admit I do felt a little bit left out but can't blame her, her house was really full at that time. A little message for you Seit, it's okey lah dalenk, your busy, its understandable. :) We left Seit's place around 9pm and headed straight home.

Oh yeah, one more thing, I'll be coming back to school tomorrow. Yay! I can't wait to see everybody. I miss my coursemates. I really do, despite it all. About my chicken pox? Finally the pox had left the building. Eheheh, I'm so happy. Bah, that would be all for today. Tonight I'll be going to Mike's place for Gong Xi Fa Chai. So, Mike, ehehe, Ang pau!!! ehehe, nah, kidding :). Alright. cya guys.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: