CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Extreme Jokes 18 SX

Hye all, how are you guys today? hem, today nothing much going on. Have 2 lecture lessons. First with Mrs Arihati, focusing on two sexual transmitted disease (STD) which are Gonorrhoea and Syphilis. The second lecture was with Mrs Hjh Maimunah. Focusing on Health Education. For the first time, I finally met a hard rock and funny kinda lecturer. She's just so funny. I can't stop laughing whenever she made up jokes but while busy joking, she still makes sure she's making her points clear eventho' she's joking at the same.

Lunch time, the love of my life stop by for lunch. Had a great time. Around one, we both part ways temporarily cause we both need to go back to school. The lecture, well, it's not really a lecture, it is more towards briefing regarding our clinical placement which was conducted by Mrs Liew Mui. One unexpected thing happened during the briefing, she asked me to be her assistant to re-edit the clinical schedule for my batch. And she only gave me about 3 days to do it. Oh crap! How am I going to do this, if everyone from my batch keep nagging me to change their placement according to what they wished for. Huh...

Alright, it's the end of January, I encoutered fun, pain, fine health and sickness throughout this entire month. Hence, I'm gonna close this last post of January 2009 with an Extreme Jokes. P/S No Kids Allowed!!

Newly wed girl :
Newly wed girl told mom her husband is still a virgin.
Mom : How do you know?
Girl : Last night when we made love, his cock was still in plastic cover.

Bangladesh Worker:
Bangladesh Worker : Sir, me no come to work, me sick.
Boss : When I am sick, I have sex with my wife - try it.
2 hours later, Bangladesh Worker : Boss! It worked! Me ok now. You got nice house.

Used to have one.
After sex, Thai girl kept fondling man's cock.
Man : Why? Want to have sex again?
Thai Girl : No lah, just admiring your cock. I used to have one before.

Women's lives.
Women's lives are hard.
Morning - wash clothes. Noon - hang clothes, Evening - keep clothes. Night - iron clothes. Midnight - take off clothes. After midnight - find clothes.

Confused?
To make it straight, she pulls it.
To make it stand, she rubs it.
To make it stiff, she licks it.
To let it in, she pushes it. True?
Threading a needle is not easy.

Lost his chicken
Priest lost his chicken and asked during mass:
Anyone got a cock? All men rose.
Priest : I meant anyone seen a cock? All women rose.
Priest : I mean anyone seen my cock? All nuns rose.

Sad story.
A Sad story. A woman's husband died & she had him cremated.
She then blew his ashes into the ocean and said : Sweetheart, this is my last blowjob for you.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: