CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Unstoppable

Through out these couple of years, I've experienced tons of disappointment but I am hoping. Hoping that I am able to handle it all together. Tons of discouraging words come together, telling me that I can't do something that could make me somebody or even able to go for Bachelor or a Master holder. I must admit, sometimes it does get into me, where I do think their are right but whenever I come to a sense, I think it is all a challenge for me to over take. The feeling of showing that I can succeed to them is what I want to do from now on. I am going to show those who look down on me what am I capable of. Cause It takes more than some discouraging words to stop me cause I am UNSTOPPABLE.



You can talk all you want but my skin is really thick. I’m the leader of the crowd and my game is really slick, I’m unstoppable. Save your pity for tomorrow, when I smash it like a ball in the club on the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstar cause I'm unstoppable.

Weezy F baby, Hello world I got a black president and a yellow girl. In my red shoes and my swags so sick I need med school. I never make a bad move but you can make your bad move. You like my attitude, ain't nobody else at my magnitude. See ain't nothing stopping me, I feel like ain't nothing after me. Huh.

Now shaking my dreams? Like I got the jungle fever rushing through my veins? I'm gettin' crazy and the club is banging through my brain? When I say jump, you jump, jump is knockin, knockin I wanna see you jump like this beat is rockin. You can't ride my bracelet, kinda fancy but it's how i play. You wanna come along and see and holler at me? Maybe I lost it, maybe not cause I got game, like a burning flame, yeah that's me.

Save your pity for tomorrow. When I smash it like a ball in the club. On the news, I'll be rockin' like a rockstar cause I'm unstoppable bitch.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: