CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flattered

Hye guys, today nothing much going on at school. Just an ordinary day. I only had one lecture with Sir Hj Zuffry. Today he did a revision on Drug Calculation (Pharmacology) It's been a while we all studied it and most of us thought we had master this subject already after a few years in the field but unfortuntely it was like we're in the first year, clueless about the subject eventhough it was taught to us a few years ago. But luckly Sir Zuffry was in a good mood this morning, he just asked us to keep on practising to do the calculation.

But that is not what I want to talk about today, what I want to talk about is about a comment given to me by one of my former lecturer who's currently studying in UK, persuing a Bachelor in Health & Science/Nursing as well as a Master in Health & Science/Nursing after he complete his Bachelor course. Oh yeah, his name is Sir Morshidi B. Hj Ali.

I left him a message on his facebook wall a few days ago and this is what I said.

Me : "Hye sir, hope to see you around soon, hoping to be able to get there just like you, getting a bachelor in health & science/nursing. how things are going on for you di UK? college sunyi sir without u around.. ehhee.."

Sir Morshidi: "Are you serious to come here? I knew you are one of the high flier from your intake and I am quite sure you will be able to compete and go further ahead. In UK nowdays, as you now they experience very bad snow since 18 years, so we all di sini pun struggle rasanya kesejukan, but aat least merasa and meliat salji jua. How's di college? Honestly rindu jua sal lama inda mengajar kamu dah and rindu meliat telatah, suara and jokes and everythings about college. Dont worry, nada ckgu di sana pun, yang lain pun buleh buat bising jua tu...hehhehe..Ok take care and wish you best of luck."

Me: "hye sir, thanks sir for the compliment, i will definitely work much more harder to achieve my goals. A million thanks goes out to you for all the knowledge you provided to me and my friends. I can't reward you with anything but only god can. Teaching all the knowledge we need to know eventho' we can be a pain in the ass sometime. But then again, u stood by us and keep going on. Hope to see you back soon sir @ our new school which is going to be Institute of Medicine. I hope i can still be around to get my Bachelor in Health & Science/Nursing. Perhaps a Master in our field, what do you think sir?"

Sir Morshidi: "Everything your set in your life is like something that can drive you even further. I knew you have deep determination for success and I knew where were you now is not suppose you to be. I think you deserved more with your capabilities. You have big ambition and really a hard working student. So keep it up. What can I do is just to pray to God for your success. I was only there to do my responsibility to share and give you what I knew, in fact I am still learning too and learning will never be end and learning is a life long learning process. A success is only a beginning to go further and further ahead till we are unable to move further ahead. Best of luck for you and do keep in touch. Bytheway for your info, I will be only completed my course Insya Allah on August next year and hopefully you still be around then. K"

To Be honest, I am quite suprise by what he said about me, and I really hope I exceed to his expectation as well as my family expectation towards me. Amin.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: