CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Unexpected

Hye, how are you guys today? I hope everything is going well for you guys. As for me? Well, I had great day today despite a little bit disappointed but I'm over it now. Hem, I only had 2 lecture session for today which are Mental Health and Home Base. First it was Mental Health, a session covered by Mrs Irma, teaching us all about Psychosis & Schizophrenia.

Although these two mental disorder are tough to tackle but I managed to understand what is it all about, and the management needed in handling this kinda of disorder. But despite it all, I still have a few questions about it which is why I am going to see Mrs Irma as soon as possible. Breaktime, I hang out with Rara and Kakak Zuvita, had a meal together with them and discuss about the Home base test which we took last Saturday. I must admit here, I am not sure either I am going to pass the test or not, considering I wasn't able to attend any of the lecture due to the chicken pox I had at that time but deep within' my heart, I am hoping for to pass the test. (Who wouldn't be right?)

Breaktime's over, and it's time for Home base session with Mrs Hjh Maimunah. This morning she didn't taught us except giving us a review on how we did do with the test she gave us. She mentioned to us that she is disappointed with our performance. Because she was expecting most of us would pass the test but what happened was the other way around. She then announced to the entire class that there is only one student pass the test. This is what she said "I'm so upset with you all and really disappointed with your performance but there is only one student who managed to pass, and this person didn't even attend any of my lecture because he was not well at that time but he made it" Once she said that, I asked my self who could this guy be but suddenly I realized that she was talking about me.

I seriously didn't know that she meant me, it was all like a dream for me but once I think harder, it is true that I didn't attend any of her previous lecture since I was on sick leave due to the Chicken pox. Some of my closes friend was looking at me and saying congratulation in a silent mode, like a whisper. Again Thanks guys, I appreciate it. But again, I guess having that chicken pox does have an advantage. Hehehe :)

Lunch time, went home for short nap and went back to school around 1.45pm. I went straight to the library to look for some information on How effective is teppic spanging on children who had a fever. This time I am with my group but sadly to say, I had to wait 45 minutes for them to arrived at school but while I was at the library, I bumped into Alif, we had a talk but not a long talk since he was a bit busy preparing him self for his resit exam this Thursday. He wasn't feeling very well today and I hope he'll get better soon so that he could the exam properly and calmly. Finally the remaining members from my group arrived and we began our research. Oh yeah, while I was a looking for some books in the library, I found this Grey's Anatomy book. Hahaha, weird ha?

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: