CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tiring day

Hye all, Hem, so today is the second day of February. There's nothing much going on at school. I went to school a bit late than usual. Over slept. Hehe. I slept like a baby last night and I really wish that I don't have to go to school today but I missed tons of lectures already. So, I really need to catch up.

Morning lecture was with Mrs Irma but she couldn't come in but she did leave us a slide show and added her voice in it. Just to make it like she's there teaching us. I think, she made a smart choice of doing that, because even though she couldn't be there in person to do the lecture but adding her voice into the slide was a good move, So that we won't miss more topics in Mental Health. Seriously I never thought Mental Health is going to be this tough. (Haiyah!!!!)

There's no second lecture for today. Supposedly it was a class with Mrs Hjh Maimunah but since she had a workshop together with some of the other lecturers, the lecture was cancelled. Since we don't have any class around 10am up till 12noon, me and a couple of my friends decided to go to Sumbangsih Food Centre for breakfast. Although I was not that hungry at that time but I sure ate a lot. Huh, How much did I ate? Let's just say I have to skip lunch in order to stay awake. You know whenever your that full, you probably can't concentrate in your lectures cause you're eyes are making you to shut them up. Eheheheh :P

Alright, Lunch time I went home for a short nap. Woke up around 1.30pm and went back to school. It was my third lecture conducted by Sir Hj Zuffery. Our topic today is about Prostate Cancer and it's treatment, both Medical & Surgical intervention. Quite an interesting topic to be learned. The class ended around 3.30pm, and I went straight home after that. Sometime around 4pm, the love of my life called, asking to drop by. Right now, my love is here, watching me updating this blog. And we're going for a dinner together tonight. Don't know where yet. Hope somewhere fancy tho' Hehehe :P

So, that's all for today.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: