CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Temporary Job application?

Hye all, today nothing much going on. Just an ordinary day as a college student. But today is probably one of the chaotic day I ever encountered. Although I only had one lecture for today which was Occupational Health, focusing on the mysteries of Occupational illness but it is still pretty a hectic day. I treat my girls friend for a breakfast somewhere around Gadong. Lunch time, the love of my life meet me up somewhere in Yayasan for lunch. We both split around 1.30pm for anther school session. This afternoon, right after I signed my attendance, again I went out with the girls, but this time we're submitting our temporary job application at Jerudong Park Medical Centre Sdn.Bhd I won't tell what am I applying for or the reason why we're applying the temporary job due to some privacy issues. But all that matters is that we hope we are going to be accept to work as one of the heatlcare staff at JPMC.

While we're there, right after submitting our applications later and details, we decided to take a detour around the area. Since JMPC is located nearby His Royal Majesty horse base, I think it is a good time to take a few pictures with the horses. Here are some of the pictures. One more thing, just to inform you guys, this Saturday and Monday, I'm going to have a Home Base test therefore I might not be able to update this blog. But that is just a "Might Be" you never know right?

Amirul010

Fizah

Kathy


Veve





Fizah, Kathy,White Horse & Veve


Veve, Fizah, Kathy & Brown Horse
With Love: Amirul010





0 comments: