CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Intense?

Hye guys, what's up? Like the usual. I'm gonna blog about my day. Um. well, just an ordinary day for me but a bit intense due to all the course work and catching up.What am I catching up on? hem, well, currently I am still in the catching up process on a few topics which I missed a few weeks ago due to a Chicken Pox I had. But let's not focus on that one alright.

Today, the class began with a session with Sir Hj Zuffry, focusing all about the Head Injury & its management but unfortunately he couldn't teach us for today cause he had to go UBD for a meeting regarding our merge with Institute of Medicine at UBD. So, he assigned us to do a research on our own on Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) which includes Intra Cranial Pressure (ICP), Head & Spinal Injury and Altered Consciousness together with it's investigation, treatment & therapy focusing on surgical intervention especially Crinotomy and the management for each problem. Huh, quite a lot ha?, adui, I'll guess my stress level is going to be over the moon this week and will be much more higher once I start my clinical placement next week. NO!!!!!!!!!! I'm not yet ready.

Since the class was cancel, me and my Paediatric group decided that we should do our group presentation since we'll be presenting it to Mrs Hjh Rajiah this Saturday but sadly the Internet connection is down at school. So, I decided to take them back to my place to do the research on the topic given to us. Oh yeah, the topic given to us by Mrs Hjh Rajiah was Febrile Convulsion on Children. I drove my friends back to my place since my house is the nearest one to the college among all of us. Once we're at my place, we started doing the task and went back to school around 10.20am. (Limited time babeh)

Second lecture for today was Mental Health, a session with Mrs Irma. Focusing on Anxiety. The lecture was quite short than her usual lecture but I'm thankful for that cause I am just too intense by all of this week course work. I seriously think most of my coursemates are also intense and stress out with this week course work. Why? Well, this week probably one of our busiest week ever because there's a lot of course work given to us and we had so little time to do it. Plus, our clinical placement is closer than we expected. And with it on its way, our time to do all the course work and revision session needed to prepare our self for our final examination is s0 limited.

But I think Mrs Irma knows that we are under alot of pressure and stress out or she could feel the intense inside our classroom. Which is why she decided to do a Muscle relaxation therapy on us which really works by the way. At the end of the session, everybody was feeling fresh and more relax than it was when we all came in to school this morning. WoW, Mrs Irma is really good in this area. Thumbs up for her. Yay! Hem, the lecture ended right on time on our lunch time and apparently we don't have activity plan for our E.C.A session therefore all of us decided to go home and rest. What did I do at home after school? Nap time baby. Ehehe, I woke up around 5pm and went to Giant with my mother to do some grocery shopping.

With Love: Amirul010

1 comments:

BundaDiba said...

Hi,

Could you help me out here. By any chance, is your lecturer whom you call Sir Hj. Zuffry is Hj.Mohd.Zuffry Hj. Abd. Rahman? I've been looking for his contact for ages, it's been ages since I kept in touch with him. If he is the same person, could you pls give me his email address? you can contact me at ann@sjamsu.com. Many thanx before!