CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh my god...

I woke up this moring around 6.10am, feeling cold. The weather was also cold, damn.. it was raining this morning. I drove my self to college around 6.45am, damn, it was heavily raining this morning from my house to the college, the traffic was just alright, everybody was driving a bit slow than the usual, just to be on the safe side lah katakan.. Um, i'd arrived to the college around 7pm, went straight to our main lecture room. Inside i saw Maisarah, Zahir, Muizzah, Sikin and Comel and Zeymah. We're were so noisy this morning, i guess everybody was just in a good mood, we're cracking jokes and making fun of each other, stress relief i guess. Makin akhir, makin ramai org dtg but today was a bit strange cause my hostelite colleague semua late this morning, over slept i assumed. I do understand, nyaman kali ah tidor kalau sajuk ani.. damn...




It's already 8.30am and yet not everybody was in, still there are some late comers, Cikgu Liew Moi had instructed us to meet her in Skill Lab 1 for a theory session for Blood Transfusion & Catherization. I sat together with Haziq, Uncle Ahmad and Basil. The session start without waiting for the late comers but all late comers did managed to came right on time when the session starts. The session was ok and ended pretty early and again our tutor dismiss us early again for today.. yay.. us.. two days in a raw. It was tea beak, again we sat beramai-ramai but i didn't sat together with all of my colleague, I sat with Ain together wih two of our closes friends si Nana and the other girl, i can't really remember what's her name ah.. sorry girl.. lupa ku nama mu.. We just talk the four of us while my other colleague at the next table are being noisy and making loud laughing sounds.. damn.. we're always kecoh.. if nada kecoh.. it's not us lah tu.. but there's this funny thing happened today right after me,Ain,Nana the other girl had finished our food, suddenly our table collapse and fall down but thankfully i managed to stop it from falling right down on the floor by my kepala lutut... everyone as staring at me starngely mcm banggang ja seorg-seorg and i said to them, "oii, angkatkan dih, sakit kali ah" and thankfuly one of my senior Deidra lift the table while i tried to usai the table. Thanks Deidra for helping me out.




Right after the incident, we all left the school cafeteria, went back to the skill lab to do a self practise revision session together with Cikgu Liew Moi. Again the session ended pretty quick and Daniel came up to me and had asked me to go for a ride with him but using my car, i just said yes since it's been a while we've been out together. We had our lunch at KFC and cruising around Batu Satu area and went back to the college around 1.30pm, actually we want to go back akhir sikit but due to the traffic, paksa jua balik awal... :( but despite it all, i had such a great time. Thanks Daniel. :)




As i said, we've arrived back to the college around 1.30pm but we didn't went straight to the skill lab, sempat lagi kami melepak tu pat the parking lot, along came my bro Ak Ismail. So, kami bertiga pun bersama-sama lah masuk ke skill lab, well, that was the plan but it all changed once we bumped to bro Mohiddin, duduk chillin' lagi kami d college cafeteria tu but i didn't stayed there lama-lama, i went to the skill lab to do a self practise my self over there. Inside, i saw Muizzah, Zahir, Uncle Ahmad, Elyceca and Zeymah ja.. kami ja penghuni skill lab tu for a while since ramai belum ada although it was late berabis sudah. Right after i finished my self revision, i decided to go home, i was really sleepy tadi and while i was on my back to see the guys lepaking d cafteria, suddenly bro Ismail said to me"Bro bisai-bisai kau, laju-laju jalan.. kemari laju" and i was like "kenapa? kajap eh" once i stand next to him, he asked to turn around and guess what i saw.. there was this bloody small snake.. damn.. baik jua ia nda apa-apakan aku.. gila.. takut ku tadi.. kali tarus ku inform everybody di dlm cafeteria ah.. and everybody tried to halau that snake before he/she hurt somebody and Alhamdulilah they did. But i would like to say, Thank you soooo much to bro Ak Ismail for saving my life.. i owe you big time bro..




Right after that, i went straight back home, again there's something horriable that i unintentionly saw. There was a car accident right infront of my house.. it was horriable but luckly the driver survived and wasn't hurt at any way but i don't know internally.. gonna have to go to the Hospital to check weather there is or not cus looking at the way the car, there's no chance he could survive, tebalik wah keretanya ah. gosh.. today is such full of scary things happening.




With Love: Amirul


0 comments: