CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

COMING BACK TO THE COLLEGE? SO SOON EH!!

Huh?, i still couldn’t believe that we’re coming back to the college for a week to do a revision for our OSCE examination that is coming on the 3rd of May. I don’t really know what to expect during the practical exam nanti but i’ am sure it ain’t going to be easy as the first one. I really hope that i could pass this time. It’s not i didn’t pass the last time, i did passed the last time, it’s just i don’t like failing. Well, who would want to fail their exam, right? Stupid thoughts there just now...


I’ve been busy the entire afternoon preparing my stuff, nda gi betantu barang-barang ku since the internship session started a month ago. So finally i managed to prep my stuff and gather all the things i need for tomorrow. I just hope it’s going to be a wonderful day where we’ve got to leave early as every Saturday. I don’t know why but it’s like a routine d college where most of the students leave early. (biasalah hujung minggu lah katakan) everyone got something to do plus there’s nothing much going on in the afternoon beside memalui-ing d college.


Lately i’m not a big fan of memalui-ing d college as i used to before, i just couldn’t wait for the clock to turn 11.30 so that i could leave and went home. Why home u ask? I wanna sleep, i really need a break and relax, i worked my ass though out the internship session, i do deserve a break from all the chaos and exhaustion plus everybody seems to agree with me.. hahaha but i really have to get to bed quite early tonight so that i won’t feel sleepy tomorrow. Especially if the lecture (kalau ada lah) is sooo boring tomorrow pi hopefully there’s no lecture tomorrow eh, just an evaluation session saja eh. So malas mau dangar to such crap lectures, not that it’s crap but i guess my brain isn’t ready to take any long theory session right now.. may b on Monday then? Please teacher...


Btw, i received a file from Ain earlier this morning and it’s really nice, thanks Ain for modifying our picture, it’s really nice, keep it up. P/S make sure you make me look good ah.. ehhee :P bh. That’s all for today since i didn’t much today other than preparing my school stuff and watching DVD, nothing much to share there. See you all tomorrow then.. peeps.. Cheers..


Nice kan?

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: