CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

FOOLISH & IRRESPONSIBLE

I’m in such an angry mood today. You asked why?


Well, let me elaborate.. yesterday my nephew who’s been living with us for the last couple of months showed up with his friend. I have nothing against bringing a friend to my house but at least respect tuan punya rumah. He always does this, coming to the house bringing strangers; well to me that particular person IS a stranger since i don’t know him/her, but to him not. He doesn’t ask for permission weather he could bring someone home or not. It’s like he owned the house, we’re like just live in it and paying for everything.




I mean pleaselah, the least you could do is to respect the host. Ani nda, buat nya mcm org doesn’t wujud. Plus ah, we’re the one who’s doing his laundry, clean his room. His a PIG. An unresponsible type of person that doesn’t clean his shit. I don’t care if he is a relative of mine but this is just too much. Like last night, he turned on all the lights down stairs together with the air conditioning although it’s already cold last night due to the rain but he still insists on turning on the air conditioner just to waste the electricity. Aue byk ni duit kami anak beranak membayar bill karan. Ia ani jenisnya suka membazir, fikirnya duit ani datang begulik dari langit kali, dapat deputik macam memutik daun.




I don’t know how much longer i could take it. Everytime i see him and his fello friend inside the house, all i want to say to the both of them is “Get the hell out from my house you son of a bitch” but i can’t. I don’t want to be that person who kicked his/her own relative from their house. But i just couldn’t take it no more but someone i know come for a rescue that is my brother. I asked him earlier weather he could stay over at my house just to keep an eye for my nephew since this nephew of mine kind of afraid of him. I really hope by this way he could change and be a better person who respect and know where their stand.




I’m not trying to say that i’m much a better person than him. Everybody have their own flaws in their own way. You just have to deal with it and try and make it work but in this case the altitude he had, have got to change. It’s totally unacceptable. Not many people could put up with this sort of unhealthy behaviour. Hope he could change within’ the next couple of week, if not we’re going to have him to leave the house.




With Love: Amirul

0 comments: