CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Day Coming Back To The College

Yay, we're finally back to the college where it all begun. This morning i arrived quite early than i'm used to the college. I don't know why but i guess i'm just excited to finally meet everybody. *gosh* i miss my colleague so much even though they can be a pain in the ass sometime. Well, sometime plang saja.. not always. i love you CIN. This morning I saw Zahir & Muizzah being inside the lecture room as early as usual followed by me, Yuki, Comel and the others. I was so loud this morning, i don't really know what's got into me but i'am just so damn loud tadi. I realized that when Ceca told me that "You're such in a good mood today, what is up?" I really don't know what should i say to her but i just acted innocent and kept smiling through out the day.

During our first session right after the internship period, Tec Liew Moi had asked us to gathered semua sekali and meet her d Skill Lab 1 where we're going to do a revision on Oxygen Administration and Intravenous Infusion. Both session gone really well and we managed to practised and tried to remembered as much information for the coming practical exam. This time, the practical is focusing more on the theory where we have to explain to the examiner all about the procedure orally and at the same time we have to perform the procedure within the 5 minutes given. Quite a challenge there but that's what makes it interesting, i mean with this kind of method we can do multi tasking much better.

As i wished last night that we could leave the college early, guess what? It really did came true when Tec Liew Moi informed us that she is going to release us early and leave the afternoon session empty, apa lagi everybody ZOOOOOM!!! tarus right after the class ended including me. While i was driving back home, i don't know why but I've got this funny feeling where there's going to be a black out at my place starting in the afternoon, i just ignored the wired feeling thinking it's just nothing. Right after i arrived home and took a short shower, put on my t-shirt and went to bed, i''am just exhausted. I was planing to take a short nap and wake up around 4pm and bawa my mom jalan but unfortunately my plans doesn't work due to a problem which is... You still remembered when i said that i have a feeling that there's going to be a blackout this afternoon, guess what.. there was real a black out at my place, well not only at my crib, turns out, the blackout effected the entire Kg Rimba, Kg Lambak Kiri and some other areas that i don't even know of. I was told that the blackout even effected Jln Sultan in BSB, so i'm guessing this is quite a big blackout like the one they experienced in New York a couple of years ago but the different is that it only effected half of city.

So tanpa rela, kami pun bergelaplah saja drumah sampai malam but i made a suggestion that we should go out since it's Saturday night. So we did, we went to my brother crib in Berakas and lepak there while waiting for the lights to come back at home and it did around 9pm but we didn't went straight back home once we've got the news, we just stayed at my brother's place just to do some catching up and panjang punya cerita its already 11.30pm. Once we realized that its already late, rushly we panyap our things and went straight back home since rumah kami gelap, ditakuti ada benda-benda yang tidak diingini berlaku. We arrived home around 11.45pm and switched on the lights of our house both inside and out. Once we arrived home, i went straight to my bedroom and update this blog. So i did eventually, Happy now? :P

The moral of the incident is "I should have trusted my instinct whenever i have doubts on something"

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: