CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

You Raise Me Up

Dear Friends,

Today I have received a very touching mail sent by a friend of mine. When I first watched the video I couldn't think of anything else but imagining how difficult it must be being a parent. With that, I would like to thank my mum and dad for raising me up in such a blissful way: by teaching me the value of appreciating and acknowledging things that's been done for me. Words can't describe how much grateful I am for being raised in the way you have raised me and I know, I may not be as perfect as you want me to be BUT I am trying my hardest to make you proud and say " that's my kid " whenever you see me making an astonishing accomplishment.

Maybe for now I am not be there yet but I promise you this, that one day I am going to make you proud and say those words I have said before. I'm sorry if I ever disappoint you or hurt you because sometimes life being a teenager is tough but no matter what happens, I still love and cherish the both of you. The lifestyle you have provided me with is more than what I could have asked for and in return, I'm going to provide you with a better lifestyle once I finish my University's life.

Here down below I have posted a link to the touching video I had talked about earlier. With that, I shall advice you all my readers to think and reminisce the memories of you and your parents spent together. So enjoy...

Click Here

Last but not least, I would like to wish a Happy 16th Birthday To
Siti Khadijah Bte Dato Paduka Hj Othman
May This Year Bring You Such Happiness
Achieving Tremendous Accomplishment



With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: