CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lunch With Friends

Huh, I had a blast with my beloved friends during lunch time. It's been a while I haven't seen my friends due to the whole attachment thingy and I miss them so much. However, the missing-ness was cured when I finally able to hang out with the people I love. 

During Lunch time, we went to CA Muhammad Restaurant in Yayasan cause we were all craving for its famous Mee Mamak. After lunch, we headed for the arcade, Rara wanted to distress her self by playing some games and sing at the Kbox. We sang a song called "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by the legendary rock band Aerosmith. Here are some of the pictures I managed to snap.

Amirul & Honey

Azilawardy & Amirul

Amirul, Rara, Honey & Azilawardy

Azilawardy, Amirul010, Rara & Honey

Azilawardy, Amirul, Rara & Honey

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: