CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Battlefield

Hello everybody, having a nice weekend? 


The author of this blogspot doesn't feel like having a nice weekend due to several facts. However, the author won't elaborate in details on how he feels but the author will say a few things that would make whoever may concern to think and realized something.  

He doesn't want to start a war with anyone but this is what he feel about the issue, having to put his feeling a side within his heart is unbearable and he could not tolerate with it no more. Hence, whatever you may read down below is just words coming from the author's broken heart. 

Don’t try to explain your mind cause I know what’s happening here. One minute, it’s love and suddenly, it’s like a battlefield. One words turns into a...... but why is it the smallest things that tear us down? 

My world’s nothing when you’re gone and I’m out here without a shield, I can’t go back now cause going back won't make that much different. Both hands tied behind my back for nothing, these times when we climb so fast to fall again, Why we gotta fall for it now?

I NEVER meant to start a war, you know, I never wanna hurt you. I don’t even know what we’re fighting for and why does love always feel like a battlefield?

We can’t swallow our pride because neither of us wanna raised to the occasion but If we can’t surrender, then we’re both gonna protect on what we still have. We could pretend that we are friends for today and, in the next day we would be alright ‘cause baby, we don’t have to fight and I certainly don’t want this love to feel like a battlefield.

P/S: Happy birthday to ABDB (The Brunei Royal Army) 

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: