CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Heartless

Hey guys, Sorry for the on and off personal life matter bloging. I'm having trouble on finding ideas on what to blog about actually. Plus, the fact that there's nothing much going on in my life right now other than just focusing on my upcoming exam; and with that focus, I managed to finished both of my assignments for this semester. Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask Mrs Hjh Maimunah to check the assignment whether it is what she's looking for in the topic I have chosen. I seriously am hoping it is what she's looking for because I don't wanna to redo the whole thing.  You know how tiring,stressful and devestitating it is having to redo your assignment. (Cross Fingers)  Ehehe, hopefully I won't have to. :) 


Anyway, ever since I watched Kris Allen - the current American Idol winner sang this song called Heartless. I'm starting to get addicted to it. Oh God, please help me!!!! Ehehe, The song was originally recorded by Kanya West. However, the version on Kanya's album wasn't as good as the version from Kris Allen. (Sorry to all Kanya's fans but that's a fact, face it bitch) Here, down blow I post an audio video I found in YouTube. An audio video of a studio version of Heartless sung by Kris Allen. Hope you guys like it. :)


So what do you think? Nice song right? 

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: