CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Over spent?

Hye, it's been a rather boring day for me but somehow I managed to switch it the other way around. Since the whole book festival a few months ago, I ended up buying a lot of books which by the way are so important in terms of improving my english and gaining more knowledge from different fields. As a Health & Science student, more knowledge is needed therefore more reading and research are required. 


As a result, I ended up having too many books which my current book shelf can't contain no longer, leaving my bedroom filled with books: making me feel like a nerd or should I say a book worm. Oh god,  did I turn my self into one of them? Oh Shit, I better get back in track. So this morning, I asked my mother to accompany me to surf for a cheap book shelf. We went out sometime around 9 am this morning. As a Tiong Jaya Furniture Store loyal customer, we headed there first to look for the book shelf. Luckily the book shelf is available however something else caught the attention of me and my mother. 

Guess what? we ended up buying a $800 dollar coffee table which was totally silly. Seriously, why can't we stick on what we came looking for. Haiya, I guess we are a typical Bruneian. But I think it's okay cause I'll definitely going to get the book shelf when my next school allowance is release. (Keeps fingers crossed)

Hem, so Danny got the boot from AI, therefore it kinda  make me lose my interest from watch the AI finale next week. However as a singing competition viewer I still have another TV programme to count on. It's the final concert of Akademi Fantasia. In this season my personal favorite to win would be Hafiz. Don't ask me more cause if you watched the show, you definitely would agree with me on why did I choose him to win.

Yesterday which was Thursday and was my last day in Sengkurong Clinic. My last day there was like any ordinary day for me but was a bit busier than before. As my senior said "Panas kau ani eh, you're last day here and it's the first time patient ramai datang" wow, am I really that hot? don't have anything to say to it. I'd leave Sengkurong clinic with a smile on my face, cherishing everything that was being taught to me by the S.M.O, M.O's and Nurses.  

Since I ended up my session working in the community clinic, I'll be returning back to RIPAS hospital, continuing my clinical placement with the Infection Control team. Huh, I bet this is going to be one more tiring session for me. Huh, very tiring, I even have trouble sparing time to do my specialty assignment. Oh god, please help me to finish it on time. I'm so stressed out.

With Love: Amirul010 

 

 

0 comments: