CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School Trip To Mega Mas

Today is our school trip to Mega Mas Training Centre. For those who don't know what is Mega Mas and where is it. Well, Mega Mas is located in K.B near Mumung. A one hour drive way trip from Bandar Seri Begawan. Mega Mas is a training centre for all shell offshore workers learned their survival skills before being sent to offshore. I don't want to elaborate more on this one because I'm not so familiar with the BSP - Brunei Shell Petroleum standard and procedure.

Anyway, this morning was a rush morning for me cause I woke up late. Shit man. My alarm clock didn't manage to wake me up but thankfully I managed to wake up 10 past six this morning. Meaning that, I managed to prepare myself properly. But sadly while I was on the road to school, there was an accident occurred , I was stuck there for about 20 minutes, which automatically making me late. Luckily, my friend - Kamarul was kind enough to make the bus driver wait for me. Huh. Thanks Marul. I owed you man. All and all, it was a fun trip and we all managed to come back home safely. Here are some of the pictures I managed to snap while on the trip. 


Sharol, Noneng, D.K, Syaz, Marul & Me down there.

Me, Sharol, Marol & Shaz

A Life Boat Simulation

A Helicopter Simulation

A Swimming Survival Skill Training. 

 With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: