CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wondering

Hye guys. I'm sorry for not updating this blog with my daily activities. I really wanted to write and tell you guys what am I going through these past few days. But in order to respect and maintain the confidentiality of the Hospital Legal & Ethics, I can't do so which is why I'm updating this blog with a few articles or forward e-mail I received from friends and love ones. 


It is "NOT" because I am running out of ideas on what to blog about "BUT" it is because of some reason which I cannot say publicly due to some private matters. Nevertheless, I do update this blog with some useful piece of information I found on the net which I posted to keep this blog up and running all the time. That was what I intended to do from the very beginning I started blogging. This blog is my baby, a small piece of me: where I can express my feelings towards something and introduce or show you (readers) out there about my daily activities as Final year Bio Medical Nursing Student. 

Yes, it is what I said it is, and I don't fucking care if you say I'm being "Perasan" Because to me, this is quite an accomplishment. Hell with you and your damn thoughts haters (if you seems to hate me) Who are you to throw and smash somebody's dream. Fuck Off and get your own life. 

Alright enough about that. Let's focus on something else. Oh yeah, forgot to mention to you guys that this week is my final week doing my clinical placement in RIPAS Hospital Mental Health Unit. For the last 4 weeks we're there, observing and handling patient with mental illness. Though out the placement, I found it rather challenging because Psychology "IS" the main part in the management and sadly I am not that good with Psychology. I would much prefer to be doing my placement in the Medical or Surgical floor. But as a student, you don't really have a choice but go through with it and I am glad: I managed to go through it despite a few frustration and hurt on the way. But I won't let this hold me back from achieving my goals. As you know, to be on top, you need to pay your dues and I take this as paying my dues. So no regrets and hard feeling there. 

Just as I thought things couldn't get any better, next week is my revision week for my final practical exam, which some of you know called the OSCE exam. Huh, I can't say I am not terrified about it. I still can't believe that it is going to be my last practical exam. But believe it or not, I am sort of relief that it is finally coming to an end. Hem, what else should I be mumbling about ha? hem..... oh yeah last 2 weeks I bought my self a book called New Moon - a sequel from the novel Twilight. I haven't finish reading it but I am going to finish it soon. Right now I'm looking for the 3rd and 4th book of the sequel which are Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I hope I managed to get this two books in time because I really want to know the rest of the story. 

Alright, that would be all for now guys. More updates coming up soon. Cya and Salam.

With Love: Amirul010

0 comments: